Describe your character with a GIF.

I'll start!

Comments

• I'll miss you buddy.

• edited September 2015
    oops need to try this again...

• Not really what I aim for with the character, but too much of myself bleeds through.

• Now I know what you're thinking... and this isn't just aimed at the thread :P So, it's on-topic -and- aimed at the thread :3

AND... it's not even a gif. Because that's how I roll.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited September 2015

Reaction towards most people. 

•                                                               

• Scurry
  • Austere said:
    I just discovered this thread today, I gotta say I love @Jadys'. Truly ironic that you managed to capture both of us.  Not even sure if it was intended or accidental, but I love it. 
    It was intended. The ones with both of us are the ones I had the hardest time narrowing down to just those three.  :)
  • Jadys said:
    Austere said:
    I just discovered this thread today, I gotta say I love @Jadys'. Truly ironic that you managed to capture both of us.  Not even sure if it was intended or accidental, but I love it. 
    It was intended. The ones with both of us are the ones I had the hardest time narrowing down to just those three.  :)
    I think you won this thread.  I don't know enough about the other posters to be certain, but it looks like you did to me! 
  • photo image_zpsenzegwkrgif
    words. things. stuff.
  • Every bard:

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    While Melodie is many, many things, I think at the very heart of her being, something that will never change, is family and being a mother:

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

• edited October 2015

El's year in a nutshell.
    Either @shirszae or @kaie could be the one on the left.

Or hork dwellers. *shudder*