Today's CTF

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
By far, that's the best CTF I've seen in the past 10+ RL years! Every city did amazingly, you all did an awesome job!

Comments

• Good job, good effort.

And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    That was really exciting! Good job Eleusis! And the other cities definitely put up a great fight. Excellent all around!
  • Who won?
  • Dairon said:
    Who won?
    Eleusis.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• This is a CTF, EYE variant.

Capture the Flag is not currently running.

Minutes left:  0

City Scores
    --------------------
    Ashtan         5815
    Hashan         386
    Cyrene         3831
    Mhaldor        7020
    Eleusis        7585
    Targossas      7220

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Chapel said:

(Targossas): Micaelis says, "Good work 
    Dawnspear. We were outnumbered, we had 
    multiple cities coming for us in the end, 
    and we had Chapel. Through all these 
    disadvantages we still held our ground. Be 
    proud of your performance."

Thanks @Micaelis , kill half your citymates once and they never let it down

:proud: 
    It's good to see you finally found a place that understands you!
  • Lyrin said:
    Eleusis: red guy      Targ: white guy     Cyrene:  Other red guy

Was a great CTF!

I am seriously laughing my ass off at this. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

• RIP Jhui Miz
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    told you guys they grief in world games. ;_;

So pumped for Targ. Seems like they all had a blast. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • I'm super bummed that I had to work through it, but I'm glad it went so well! Congrats Eleusis. :)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tecton said:
    By far, that's the best CTF I've seen in the past 10+ RL years! Every city did amazingly, you all did an awesome job!
    Is that why You started grabbing flags? Couldn't let us mortals have all the fun, huh?
  • All of the cities really seemed on top of things this CTF. I loved when we attacked Tasur'ke, couldn't get the uproot because more people kept coming and hitting us, then Lala comes and uproots while everyone's focused on us, we let her uproot, then immediately switch targets to her to try and snatch the flag. So good.

Couldn't ever deal with one city without another taking advantage of your vulnerability and shoving your face in for their own benefit. Mmm.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    The one day I decide to my month long solitude and get out town to play D&D and I miss this. I knew there was some reason to stay home!

• Worst time to be a rogue evar. :(

Good job people!

• I'm sorry, but I think Eleusis already claimed me... though I haven't heard word back from Eleusis to confirm the claiming of the me. 

• edited September 2015
    The orbital bombardment breathrain was pretty fun, even on the receiving end.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I had so much fun sneaking around and taking advantage of fights to uproot flags. Qwindor and I got quite a few that way. Some I was able to keep, others I got my face stomped. 
  • Lorielan said:
    That was a really exciting CTF to watch, having all the cities participate is such a huge change.

@Cyrene Those track/breathrain groups were so satisfying to see, you guys did a great job. (Have you considered recruiting Deladan?)
    In the words of You: No. 
    *glare* 
  • Entaro said:
    So proud of the Mhaldorian newbies :love: 

Yeah, Idk what we would have done without all of our newbies, like @Entaro and @Medi.

(I kid, I kid).

Eoka and Varini are champs!

Dunn said:
    That was the first CTF where we (Ashtan) didn't have >50 people. We had around 17 at peak at still made a go of it. Fun times.

I feel like your numbers this CTF is usually Mhaldor's numbers during CTFs. This time, we started with around 20 or less when we first started putting teams together and heading towards the hills, but then more and more showed when it was right about time to begin, and some showed during the event. By the end, we had something like 35. I was impressed.