I'm Not Good At Drawing

...and since I am not good at drawing, I decided to go the way of computer graphic manipulation to try to imagine my character. Just wanted to throw this out here, see what people thought!

eoka.png 179.7K

Comments

• Hi @Eoka :pleased: 

Looks great! Not how I had imagined her at all, lol.

Quick question, though.....

Is that the cloak Avan gave to her? :proud: 
  • I guess I'd say... Eokay! Get it? Eh, okay? I'll be here all evening, humans!

• petition to rename myself medeoka
  • Did you actually draw that from scratch? And then used photoshop/etc?
  • @Aegoth
    I sketched an outline, then filled it in with multiple images and blended them together. But the images aren't mine  :p

@Gamden
    I can see the fury in her eyes, she looks like a deadly killer. A+++
  • Gamden said:
    It so just happens that i draw avatars for a small fee,
    I made a rough one of Eoka below..Its of her attacking..I really think i captured the essence of her eyes

I do more if anyone else is interested (A mere 1500 creds per pic)

You joke, but if there is an ironically shitty product, hipsters will overpay for it. (Pbr, American spirits, IPAs)
  • Personal tastes aside, there are some remarkably delicious IPAs out there. Introduced @Aerek to one the other day that he liked and usually hates IPAs

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Do not slander my good name with your hellbrews, ruffian. I'd had several rounds already and had abandoned my good taste along with my inhibitions.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited September 2015
    Aerek said:
    Do not slander my good name with your hellbrews, ruffian. I'd had several rounds already and had abandoned my good taste along with my inhibitions.
    Well you're so bitter most of the time, it seemed like a good fit.

Also, I have a great set of criteria that matches IPA enjoyment: if you legit enjoy eating whole grapefruit or drinking gin straight, you probably will like IPAs.

• Trey said:
    Aerek said:
    Well you're so bitter most of the time, it seemed like a good fit.

Also, I have a great set of criteria that matches IPA enjoyment: if you legit enjoy eating whole grapefruit or drinking gin straight, you probably will like IPAs.
    I can't say I've ever had a whole grapefruit, but I'd be down with it  :3
  • I am like a month late but this is not an insect
  • You're right, not a bug xD Eoka was originally human
  • oh ok. I found an updated picture for you

• Much thanks, now people can finally know the true me  B)
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Gamden said:
    It so just happens that i draw avatars for a small fee,
    I made a rough one of Eoka below..Its of her attacking..I really think i captured the essence of her eyes

I do more if anyone else is interested (A mere 1500 creds per pic)

I want one! At a discounted price, though. :wink: 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.