Favorite Memory

Comments

• Stormhammering all of the pets that @Lala owns comes to mind.

:naughty: 
  • Jukilian said:
    Stormhammering all of the pets that @Lala owns comes to mind.

:naughty: 
    Where is my dislike button!
  • Paying for access to a certain stable...
  • Jukilian said:
    Paying for access to a certain stable...
    LOL. You sadist! My poor babies.
  • Jukilian said:
    transfer 1000 credits to atalkez for 0 gold

Things can be arranged.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Jukilian said:
    transfer 1000 credits to atalkez for 0 gold

Things can be arranged.
    Betrayal! Anarchy! 
  • edited September 2015
    There are so many...

...Annnnd I just read through everyone else's and realized just how minuscule mine are.
    Will repost when I do something noteworthy.

>.>
    I don't like long goodbyes.
  • Sarieno said:

- Last, but not least, playing spin the bottle at Lush Gardens with the Merchants and one impressionable Shallamite. Pentharian showed up, pissed as hell, smashed the bottle and yanked her out of the city.
    This reminds me of when an old, old incarnation of Pentharian used to get angry whenever someone used Shallamite instead of Shallamese, on my previous main. Freaked a young me out, who'd had little direct experience with the Gods at the time.

And your memories are your memories, @Natliya. Feel free to share them or not, but don't feel like they're no good in comparison. :chuffed: 

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• One more...

The time where Landmarking and CTF lined up to be the exact same month. I had just gotten Valiant rank and was required to do both. But after 8 hours on the entire Te'serra showed up with Phaestus and faced us one on one in the arena then we went and had story time with them in the Apse. So much wow for a new player having all the gods take time to be with us after we worked so hard to make that happen. (We got 5 of 6 of the landmarks and still won CTF as memory serves).
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • CYPRAGATE!
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Tahquil said:
    CYPRAGATE!
    Oh god.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Oh god Cypragate. I was just clearing some emails recently and I saw it. Again. It's weird to think that it's been five years. 

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Skye said:
    Oh god Cypragate. I was just clearing some emails recently and I saw it. Again. It's weird to think that it's been five years. 
    It can't have been that long, can it? Damn...
  • Naomh said:
    Becoming the last member of the Ancient Circle of Druids to reach HR5 before the Renaissance.
    So you were! I remember wondering (when I got HR5) if I'd be the last one, but you snuck in just near the end.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Pretty much anything involving Clementius.. Also, when Daes kicked all of the Serpentlords out of the House to "revamp", resulting in Ourania banishing him to a dollhouse island where the dolls praised him as their leader.