Indiana (Indianapolis area)

Hey fellow Achaeans!

I was wondering if any of you live in the Indianapolis area.  I would love to get together towards the end of the year and just talk about our experiences with the game!  It has to be towards the end of the year because I am finishing up my last semester of college.  :)  Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Many thanks,
Victoria/Ariasna

Comments

• Depending on who is showing up, I might be able to drag a few people along. Mini-trip might be fun.

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    I'm only a couple of hours away down I-74/72 in Illinois, though I doubt that I'll be able to come. :(
  • when, where? and @nizaris - you can come. it's not 'that' far away.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    go pacers!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    @Harmonia: Concern is mostly money-based. :( Maybe. Give me dates and times, and I'll see if it works out.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Depending on when, and what my cashflow is looking like, I could do a ride in the rex to Indy.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I live in Grand Rapids, MI. It's not a ridiculously far drive but alas my car's tranny decided to poop. So I'd have to take a bus or something.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    I am disappointed that someone disagreed with my liking of the pacers. Grainger might be my arch nemesis but he's awesome.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • @mishgul awwww! You can like my portion of the Pacers!
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

I will eat your portion of the Pacers.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Not to bump a dead thread but Indianapolis isn't that far and has both a train and a bus station, just saying, if we were to do a two or three day thing for those of us that are just too danged poor to make Iron Con...
    Ugh lost to the heat. Hibbert you let me down again

-

As drawn by Shayde
    @Hhaos: working on getting a promotion at work; my finance problems would likely be solved by it. So, I'm out until then. Six months, maybe, is what I'm told.