Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

1373374375376377379»

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,287Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 15
    Don't give it up (after graduating). If there is anything I regret in life, it's not continuing with music. I tried to pick up my old instrument after being estranged for a decade and it was disheartening how bad it sounded.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

ZheoTysandrZenii
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,018Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited May 15
    Jonathin said:
    Don't give it up (after graduating). If there is anything I regret in life, it's not continuing with music. I tried to pick up my old instrument after being estranged for a decade and it was disheartening how bad it sounded.
    No plans on that! In fact I'm going to get a nicer instrument and donating this one too the school. But yeah, I love music too much to quit.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    TysandrZenii
  • AyjaAyja Posts: 8Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited May 22
    I found a wild @Chubbs!

or not. Will post pictures when I.get home
    Message #278        Sent by Tecton
    2018/3/19/20:47 You're not bad yourself!
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 63Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Turning into a dog was difficult, @Ayja. Drank too much wolfsbane potion beforehand it seems.

Also, boba is a cleaner, less sticky option. I'm going with that next run around.
    Ayja
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,846Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Gonna be honest: I've never once thought about posting pictures when I've had a wild chubbs. I might do so.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Ayja
  • DetheaDethea Posts: 114Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    d'awww
    MathonwyExelethril
  • AesgarAesgar Posts: 435Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Not a picture of me but rather my potential son. Been looking for a few months and was approached today with this duo.. reasonably priced, and pretty dang cute. If I end up adopting him (left most likely), what will we call him?

XiasNyneve
    Aesgar said:
    Not a picture of me but rather my potential son. Been looking for a few months and was approached today with this duo.. reasonably priced, and pretty dang cute. If I end up adopting him (left most likely), what will we call him?

Doggy McDogface

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 495Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Buy both. Name them Stewart and Rupert.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,734Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Get both and name one Des, and the other Troy.

HataruXaden
  • HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 506Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Puxi said:
    Buy both. Name them Stewart and Rupert.
    Fun fact: Pickle's real name is Rupert Alexander Maxwell <my last name how dare u ask>.

Yes. RAMP.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    Xias
    Hataru's last name is "pottymouth".

• HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 506Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Hataru's last name is "pottymouth".
    F*ck.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
Sign In to Comment.