Player Pics

Comments

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I believe you, but why do you have to yell at me @Hataru! Screaming at me from the meet. So rude.
    I mean you should really be used to that by now.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I feel a lot more pictures were taken, yet I am failing to see them because I'm not cool enough for discord
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    IDK do we all want that photo I took of @Zenii and the lizard or is that just for me?
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Hataru said:
    I believe you, but why do you have to yell at me @Hataru! Screaming at me from the meet. So rude.
    I mean you should really be used to that by now.
    And, Shut Up @Dragonknight!
  • Talamond said:
    Also also don't read anything into the fact that Lii switched factions exactly twenty-three seconds after beholding my breathtaking visage.

Like, seriously.

[spoiler]It was my smooth baritone voice and irresistible demeanor. I tried to convince her otherwise, but I really am just too much for the senses.[/spoiler]
    Interesting. I didn't know Targossas had a Jester for a Lumarch. This counts as a bad joke, right? :wink:

• Hataru said:
    <Typical Eleusian picture>

Just for you @Zenii cause I'm the best cousin.
    Did you dragonform just for the picture, Hataru?
  • Ismay said:
    I’m shocked! No one is how I pictured them in my head! Y’all have ruined me. Now, I’m going to picture big scary @Atalkez as a sweet little girl every time he kills me.  :p
    I hope you realize the girl thing was a joke :lol:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited March 2018
    Oh dear god...

I’m not saying you look like a girl or anything!

Nevermind. I’m just going to be over here under this table for a while.  :o
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Atalkez did kind of look like a girl, though, tbh.

• Cooper said:
    Atalkez did kind of look like a girl, though, tbh.
    Harsh

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Atalkez said:
    Ismay said:
    I’m shocked! No one is how I pictured them in my head! Y’all have ruined me. Now, I’m going to picture big scary @Atalkez as a sweet little girl every time he kills me.  :p
    I hope you realize the girl thing was a joke :lol:
    ...IS IT THOUGH
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Ismay said:
    Apparently my character description matches me pretty well, especially when wearing grey.

Also, don't listen to Atalkez. She's just shy.
  • Talamond said:
    Ismay said:
    Apparently my character description matches me pretty well, especially when wearing grey.

@Talamond I need to meet you in game, I'm waiting to see Neil Patrick Harris with wings.

[spoiler]   [/spoiler]
  • Fairly accurate picture of Talamond.
  • where is a pic of that sexy ass cooper
  • My cat says @Atalkez is a little girl

• Little girls often have a mean side! I think Mhaldor is secretly filled with young ladies.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Secretly!? Femdor is on the rise!

• All men are CR1 Slaves in the Mhaldor New World Order.
  • brb moving to Mhaldor

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Sartan's active order is 3 dudes and 6-7 women
  • That's your fault.
  • Aegoth said:
    Sartan's active order is 3 dudes and 6-7 women
    You count for 4.5 so it’s quite equal.