Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

1367368369370371373»

Comments

• SidoniaSidonia Posts: 408Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rokker said:
    Eating some Mexican. 
    How does Mexican compare to the other people you've eaten? Does their spicy diet season the flesh?
    RokkerUtianima
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,274Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Capsaicin is efficiently processed by the liver, and is not present in any measurable quantities in human flesh.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    RokkerUtianima
  • RokkerRokker Posts: 15Member
    Krypton said:
    Capsaicin is efficiently processed by the liver, and is not present in any measurable quantities in human flesh.
    Kyrpton is right. It taste just like anyone else. A bit greasy, and reminiscent or pork. 
  • RispokRispok Posts: 650Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Work has fun colours.

VenderUtianimaNyneveXias
  • ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinPosts: 2,829Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Runewarden Grooks :O 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TreyTrey Posts: 4,533Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shirszae said:
    Runewarden Grooks :O 
    Did you mean CHRONO TRIGGER?

Shirszae
  • NicolaNicola Posts: 592Administrator Achaean staff
    Good for her! Looks like a dressage competition to me! Just you wait until she gets into cross country or show jumping, then it's nail biting! (As someone who was in her boots not toooo many years ago, it's well worth the money the parents spend!)
    ZulahKietUtianimaXias
  • ZulahZulah Posts: 691Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Nicola it was drassage. She has been working on the jumping but we feel she isn't quite ready to show in that yet. She took a fall last summer and broke her collar bone and it put her jumping back a bit. Few members of her team did show jump and placed. She is hoping to be ready for jumping in 3-4 months.
    ExelethrilNicolaUtianima
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 785Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Horses are fucking terrifying. Something about the size of their gigantic heads just freaks me the fuck out. :(
    Xias
    Nazihk said:
    Horses are fucking terrifying. Something about the size of their gigantic heads just freaks me the fuck out. :(

NyneveMathildaUtianimaXias
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,148Member @ - Epic Achaean

Image result for horse mask
    UtianimaXias
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 804Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Nazihk said:
    I trust a cow a hell of a lot more than I trust a bull.  I trust bulls more than I trust a goddamned horse.

• KietKiet Posts: 2,228Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wtf

horses are nice
    Aesgar
    ...to Satan.  

• PuxiPuxi Posts: 268Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    You spelled @Sartan wrong.
    Caelan
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,600Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If yer afraid of a horse, you never spent much time around the really playful/cute ones.

They can be like a really big puppy, just full of energy, bounce and wanting treats. I used to ride when I was a good bit younger. I miss it.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    AustereElsamUtianima
  • ElsamElsam Posts: 256Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Melodie said:
    If yer afraid of a horse, you never spent much time around the really playful/cute ones.

They can be like a really big puppy, just full of energy, bounce and wanting treats. I used to ride when I was a good bit younger. I miss it.
    Agreed, I had a couple when I was younger. One was a giant puppy, the other was mean as hell though.
    Melodie said:

I never said afraid. Just uneasy. Bunch of temperamental bastards.  And I grew up working my uncle's dairy farm for 6 or 7 years. My cousin showed oxen. The other showed Morgans.  

Zulah
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,798Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Melodie said:

And then they get a whiff of molasses and start acting like coke fiends.
    MelodieCaelanUtianima
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 145Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Got bucked off a horse quite badly when younger and semi-trampled by other riders, I don't like those sneaky bastards now.

I use to really like horses too, which is a shame.

That and my parents use to put me on a really stupidly aggressive one every time we went riding at this certain place. Character-building...
  • ExelethrilExelethril PhD EbonicsPosts: 3,123Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mfw I'll never be as cool as Zulah irl

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,600Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I still am a staunch supporter of renaming it! I looked through my email and it looks like I had it sent off in Feb of 2016. 

But it looks even more adorable than the pic they provided. I love it. <3

"You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    SaevaUtianima
    Zulah said:
    @Nicola it was drassage. She has been working on the jumping but we feel she isn't quite ready to show in that yet. She took a fall last summer and broke her collar bone and it put her jumping back a bit. Few members of her team did show jump and placed. She is hoping to be ready for jumping in 3-4 months.
    Now you just need to get her into 3-gun.

CaelanPeak
Sign In to Comment.