Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

Comments

• PeakPeak Posts: 816Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I think I got this hat when I met @Cooper at World of Beer some time ago.
    Cooper
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandPosts: 3,120Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hi my friends, I got my first ever piercing on a whim this morning. I can't wait for it to heal so I can try out some DOPE earrings.

Kyrra
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesPosts: 5,635Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hataru said:
    Tahquil said:
    I am disappointed that your 'snow cones' are just cups of ice with flavour. :( You have my sympathy.
    In Florida this usually depends on if they have alcohol or not >.>
    In which case they almost always do. The favourite around here being the classic Bushwacker.

Saeva
  • TelinusTelinus Posts: 143Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jovolo said:
    Hi my friends, I got my first ever piercing on a whim this morning. I can't wait for it to heal so I can try out some DOPE earrings.

Lame
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,340Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Telinus said:
    Jovolo said:

Lame
    I think it's awesome. Only piercing I have that I haven't let closed up though I take the earring out while at work.

It'll take a few months to heal properly and sleeping on it will wake you up most of the time. Very awesome first choice.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TelinusTelinus Posts: 143Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kyrra said:
    Telinus said:
    Jovolo said:

Lame
    I think it's awesome. Only piercing I have that I haven't let closed up though I take the earring out while at work.

It'll take a few months to heal properly and sleeping on it will wake you up most of the time. Very awesome first choice.
    Not the piercing, just ho-bag in general.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,636Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    Sobriquet said:

Popped into London to watch a little band, you may have heard them.

Metallica. 

Oh these guys?  I got to be front center-left of the stage in the pit at The Big 4 in Indio, CA.  First time they played with Megadeth on American soil since the breakup.  Quite possibly the best concert of my life.  5 months later I took my 3 sons to their first concert for Big 4 in Yankee Stadium (and also saw them in 1997, Boston 2009 [they introduced me to Volbeat], and  Madison Square Garden 2009).  They are easily my all time favorite band.  You're lucky. I haven't been to a concert in a while.

The show was bloody amazing.  I'm more of an old style Metallica fan so to hear Bells, Nothing, One, Sad, Sandman, Puppets etc were incredible. The light show, the atmosphere, the performance was simply outstanding. I've seen them before at Download in 2012 when they played the Black Album in full, but the arena show was a different vibe.

Oh, and they played Spit out the bone live for the first time this tour... :) :)

https://www.metallica.com/tour/30814

• AlyxeriAlyxeri Posts: 276Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited October 25
    Yes I'm aware the door is dirty. He's getting big, though!

ZackeryTysandr
  • ReysonReyson Posts: 278Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Kitty! <3
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 744Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Sobriquet said:

The show was bloody amazing.  I'm more of an old style Metallica fan so to hear Bells, Nothing, One, Sad, Sandman, Puppets etc were incredible. The light show, the atmosphere, the performance was simply outstanding. I've seen them before at Download in 2012 when they played the Black Album in full, but the arena show was a different vibe.

Oh, and they played Spit out the bone live for the first time this tour... :) :)

https://www.metallica.com/tour/30814

That's a great set list.   When I got blown up and was waiting for the 'bird', I was singing "For Whom The Bell Tolls" to make sure I didn't go into shock (and did, in fact, look to the sky along with reciting my kids' and wife's birthdays and doing math in my head).  Die-hard fan.  I know their new music "isn't the same" but every album has 50%+ good songs.  For some reason, I'm really into "Now That We're Dead".  Absolutely the best band I've ever seen live.   \m/ on!

https://www.metallica.com/tour/10195
    https://www.metallica.com/tour/10668
    https://www.metallica.com/tour/10744
    https://www.metallica.com/tour/10813
    https://www.metallica.com/tour/10821

Sobriquet
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,636Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rose are Red
    Violets and Blue
    I listen to Metallica
    My Neighbours do too
    XadenNazihkKyrraCelusia
  • KhaibitKhaibit Posts: 337Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Seemed fitting for the ashtani student. @Truax It turned up

JozlynAhmetTruaxShirszae
  • SthenoStheno Posts: 17Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    You got @Cooper to like a spider.
    CooperJozlynMelodieSkye
  • HataruHataru Midwest USAPosts: 472Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Swear to god, Insidium and their fucking spiders.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
    ShaydeShirszaeCaelanXias
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,103Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Stheno said:
    You got @Cooper to like a spider.
    She has me caught in her web.

TysandrJozlyn
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,049Member @ - Epic Achaean
    I could put my beetlejuice costume back on. I have spiders in the hair of course, which means would mean Cooper is caught by a spider in my hair. The hell is going on with Mhaldor?
    JozlynShayde
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 745Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Hataru said:
    Swear to god, Insidium and their fucking spiders.
    Spiders are great!
    Shayde
  • NazihkNazihk Posts: 745Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    Why are you the only one not wearing a costume?
    TysandrLilou
  • LilouLilou Posts: 4Member
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    So which one is Xaden? xD
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,049Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited October 30
    Lilou said:
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    I think he's the one in the middle.

@Xaden I'm not scared bruh come at me!
    Lilou
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,081Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Lilou said:
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    Little brother Keith up the front. I want to be able to tell you that he's dressed as an extra from 'Peaky Blinders' but I'm fairly certain that's just how he dresses nowadays. The beautiful South American lass behind him is his wife. Which obviously leaves me dragging the attractiveness quotient down at the back.
    Lilou
  • LilouLilou Posts: 4Member
    Xaden said:
    Lilou said:
    Nazihk said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno
    Little brother Keith up the front. I want to be able to tell you that he's dressed as an extra from 'Peaky Blinders' but I'm fairly certain that's just how he dresses nowadays. The beautiful South American lass behind him is his wife. Which obviously leaves me dragging the attractiveness quotient down at the back.
    > Which obviously leaves me dragging the attractiveness quotient down at the back.

You by far the best dressed IMHO <3
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,081Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I had a white dicky-bow and a pair of spats on too! 
    LilouXiasShimi
Sign In to Comment.