Player Pics

Comments

• here we go @Althena

• edited June 2017
    That is an "I'm going to kill you and steal your skin" stare, right there.

Please don't.

I need my skin.
  • Nazihk said:

Please don't.

I need my skin.
    I have no use for your skin. So you are safe.
  • Terrible fucking ship trades is right on point. That was my face when I did READ LEDGER at Serenade too.

• @Althena - so that's what the soul of a Lupine hunting machine looks like.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Oh noes, a chugger! (charity mugger)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Zakkariah said:
    I was told to take more selfies. Here's another one from a while ago. Forgive the "sun-in-eyes" squinty goodness.
    I do not forgive you. Try again pls.
  • Klendathu said:
    Oh noes, a chugger! (charity mugger)
    Not anymore! Was a terrible job tbh. Now I'm a waiter.
  • edited June 2017
    Jovolo said:
    I just bought a new guitar a few days ago. Hnggghhhh. Also a few pics from gigs a.k.a what I've been up to.

Is that a Gibson and a Strat in the other pictures? I'm jelly, I only have the one Classic 60s Strat, want a Les Paul to go with it
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Nazihk said:

Please don't.

I need my skin.
    "Are you a size 16?"
    Some squinty-eyed workout progress

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    Ymmot has been slain due to misadventure.

• Zakkariah said:
    Jovolo said:
    I just bought a new guitar a few days ago. Hnggghhhh. Also a few pics from gigs a.k.a what I've been up to.

Is that a Gibson and a Strat in the other pictures? I'm jelly, I only have the one Classic 60s Strat, want a Les Paul to go with it
    Yah dude, although they aren't mine. Just borrowed them from friends to play those gigs with. Still prefer the tele above them all, the neck is beautiful to play. I plug it through an ac15 with a few pedals (Proco rat 2, mxr analog delay, blues driver and earthquaker afterneath). Have my eyes on ehx big muff pi but not sure how it would sound with a vox ac15. On the fence

• Greetings!
  •  @Milabar was passing through town so we decided to meet and talk about Mithraea and other things. (All these meets! I swear they happen out of the blue without much planning!) 

• Since I got a haircut my hair has grown back straight. Here's a throwback to curly hair and chin fuzz.

• Xaden said:
    Wait, Ehene's a dude?!
    is this some kind of meme now

• Ehene said:
    Xaden said:
    Wait, Ehene's a dude?!
    is this some kind of meme now
    Well at least in my defense, there was a character named Elene of Shallam that used to be active that I grew quite fond of

• edited July 2017
    Any Steve Vai fans? 

Well I can't embed facebook videos apparently. Just a guitar cover of Steve Vai - Tender Surrender.

https://www.facebook.com/steven.barrett.948/videos/10213459646140937/

• Carmaine
  • Shayde said:
    Four months out in Colorado and I finally get to explore the beautiful CU out in Boulder, Colorado today :)

Also one of me sweating my ass off in this humidity.. It rained here yesterday.

Thats where I get to go to school, y'all jealous of the views can suck it :) also, welcome to CO @Shayde! I live/work right around campus.