Player Pics

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    So much love for lip piercings!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• It's actually a fake lip ring, I haven't committed to an actual piercing.  :s 
  • Kiet said:
    Tasuu said:

I tried for a punk look for a party but general consensus was it was more goth or emo.
    Now that you're goth you gotta play again so Jurixe isn't the only Nithilar in gothdor.
    She helped kick Targ out of our city last night
  • Good :open_mouth:   
  • Dear Mhaldor,

Teach ur nubs to apply mass.

Sincerely,

A concerned enemy

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I only apply mass when Kiet tries to yank me into the descent.
  • sooner or later we're just going to launch our Shackle of Garash social net programme
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Can I be volunteer number one for that program(me)?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • nerd. 

• Solnir said:

I may give away my secrets here, but I've been gone so long because I met @Xaden and it turns out he's not as awful as I assumed Irish people are!
    We ply you with cocktails & @Xaden with wine.

Got it.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Your pants are making their way downtown.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    That wood paneling is a real turn-on.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I have a birthday goal to get my body fat from 18% to 12%.  Time to take some before photos
  • Krypton said:
    Zakkariah said:
    Don't usually do selfies 
    Please fix that immediately
    Heh, I'm not really the photogenic type
  • You guys are nice.

• Son's first tattoo! Gotta say the lady did a wonderful job, and I really like it. The only part I had issue with is the hand closer to the moon. Even though the perspective is farther away, it could have been more detailed. All in all, though, very well done on her part. I wish I had even a fraction of her talent.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited June 2017
    Met @Althena tonight at the korn concert

Photo won't upload so I'll make a second post soon