Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Player Pics

1358359360362364

Comments

  • JinsunJinsun TN, USAPosts: 2,666 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sobriquet said:


    Really? You've never seen Shawshank?
    Ofc I've never heard I look like him. Was flattering 
    image
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Looks like a cross between Nathan Lane and Seth Rogen.

    ShaydeJinsun
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,420 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    ...what are you drinking


  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Skye said:
    ...what are you drinking
    Image result for crab juice     
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's what we were worried about. Gross.

    Utianima
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USAPosts: 2,666 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's what we were worried about. Gross.
    Clearly you've never had keystone 
    image
    Austere
  • DalinorDalinor Posts: 15 Moderator
    Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's good, babies shouldn't have alcohol
    UtianimaHyperlith
  • AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 1,903 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jinsun said:
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's what we were worried about. Gross.
    Clearly you've never had keystone 
    Steel reserve
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Jinsun said:
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's what we were worried about. Gross.
    Clearly you've never had keystone 
    Steel reserve
    Steel Reserve has a special place in my heart, as would any malt liquor that can make my face feel numb after one 40oz. It's not drunkenness, it's just a weird thing with it, I don't get that from anything else. Not an allergy either!

    SirrionJayden
  • ZenithZenith Posts: 10
    After 40 oz of steel reserve, I think the numbness you start feeling in your face is called "self-loathing". :joy:
  • ExelethrilExelethril EleusisPosts: 2,915 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Haha, I'll give it a shot. Cool beard though.

    [ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

    [ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • DurianDurian Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    The prize is all the Shiptrading gold that was confiscated.
    Zahan
  • XadenXaden Posts: 1,636 @ - Epic Achaean
    I'll enter, if we can enter regular head hair into the mix too. Definitely think I've a leg up on at least two of the participants in that case.
    Szanthax
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zahan said:
    Awwwwww snap, a beard off!

    Can I play too?



    What's the prize?
    TIL Zahan's avatar is just a caricature of his RL self.


    ZahanUtianimaAtalkezSkye
  • HaloshireHaloshire Posts: 30 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Zahan said:
    Awwwwww snap, a beard off!

    Can I play too?



    What's the prize?
    Sorry man, actual freaking wizards don't qualify as normal humans like the rest of us. I'm jealous as anything about it.
    ZahanUtianima
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You look like @Cooper's little brother, but I thought he was the only son of Lily and James Potter.

  • ZandersZanders Posts: 4
    Trey said:
    You look like @Cooper's little brother, but I thought he was the only son of Lily and James Potter.
    Yeah the sexier sequel. -sagenod-

    Tahquil
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,286 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zanders said:
    Trey said:
    You look like @Cooper's little brother, but I thought he was the only son of Lily and James Potter.
    Yeah the sexier sequel. -sagenod-

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Caelan
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San AndreasPosts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent


    httpthirdmonknetpostcont201310rafi-the-league-collection-coverjpg
    Someone cleans up well!

  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San AndreasPosts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Austere said:
    Jinsun said:
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's what we were worried about. Gross.
    Clearly you've never had keystone 
    Steel reserve
    Lucky plain wrap 'Beer' :dizzy:
    httpss-media-cache-ak0pinimgcom736x372a2d372a2d5e8a32991bb19982271d0762fejpg

Sign In to Comment.