Player Pics

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Hard work and determination. And drinking my tears when people make fun of me for being short and round. 
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • That must be a lot of hard work and determination. You usually only see that kind of big loss with gastric surgery, whether restrictive or bypass.

• Trey said:
    That must be a lot of hard work and determination. You usually only see that kind of big loss with gastric surgery, whether restrictive or bypass.
    I'm confused. I can't see a picture?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Shayde said:
    Trey said:
    That must be a lot of hard work and determination. You usually only see that kind of big loss with gastric surgery, whether restrictive or bypass.
    hi confused, I am dad.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Shayde said:
    Trey said:
    hi confused, I am dad.
    If you are dad, where shall we bury ya?
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    yes    

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Shayde said:
    Trey said:

Achaean version of SnapChat.
  • Shayde said:
    Trey said:
    There was one before!

• edited February 2017
    There's P90X but that must have been P over 9000X

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    He looks so bright and happy! What a cutie.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Oh man, that face. So adorable and sassy!
  • Omor said:
    Better than Jim Beam...
    Shut your whore mouth!

• Caelan said:
    Omor said:
    Better than Jim Beam...
    Shut your whore mouth!
    Why, because he's making sense? Jim Beam is great if you don't give a fuck about your quality of bourbon and are planning on dumping a Coke into it or something. Otherwise, his statement is as true as the sun rising in the east.

• Trey said:
    Sirrion said:
    Buy a brita filter, buy cheap vodka, poor cheap vodka into brita filter. Congratulations, you've made expensive vodka.

I'm not normally a fan of rye but recently got a bottle of Whistle Pig. It is absolutely delicious, highly recommend to you whiskey guys.
    WhistlePig is solid, yeah. I'm mostly a bourbon fan, but rye and Irish whiskey are right up there with scotch in second place.
    I'm a fan of the smokiness of Lagavulin 16.  But don't like drinking it all the time.  Beam isn't as bad as JD.  But both go down like $12 hooker so..

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Caelan said:
    Trey said:
    Sirrion said:
    Buy a brita filter, buy cheap vodka, poor cheap vodka into brita filter. Congratulations, you've made expensive vodka.

I'm not normally a fan of rye but recently got a bottle of Whistle Pig. It is absolutely delicious, highly recommend to you whiskey guys.
    WhistlePig is solid, yeah. I'm mostly a bourbon fan, but rye and Irish whiskey are right up there with scotch in second place.
    I'm a fan of the smokiness of Lagavulin 16.  But don't like drinking it all the time.  Beam isn't as bad as JD.  But both go down like $12 hooker so..

• Little accident I had a few weeks ago

• My morning dump
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Nice pics!  You take those with the new ipotato 7?

:p 
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • The ipoop 4

• Most recent
  • Much better. You'll get laid way more now. +7
  • Aegoth said:
    Much better. You'll get laid way more now. +7
    I don't know about that. His goatee tickles my neck.

Just kidding. Lookin' sharp, brother @Aerek!

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Welcome to the club, @Aerek!

Here is a chart to go with your new chin piece:

I'd still probably card you though (if i worked that kind of job)  ;)
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • If you beard in skinny pants, you're wrong.

• Random baby pic, this is kid unit 3:

• Coamenel said:
    Random baby pic, this is kid unit 3:

Why does your baby look drunk?!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Coamenel said:
    Random baby pic, this is kid unit 3:

Why does your baby look drunk?!
    Runs in the family, why'd you think I went dwarf?

(Iphone broke, camera does than :( )