Svof

Comments

• I keep experiencing this odd thing when using the knight limbcounter. It doesn't show the attack, but I'm told it still hits, so it's messing up the counter when these little '(i)' things appear. So it's not counting each attack.

• edited January 2016
    It's probably because of the combined balance, queue notification line, and attack line. The anti-illusion system was written before the server queue and batched commands were implemented. It's likely assuming that attack should have only been one line and a prompt instead of three lines and a prompt which would cause the script to think it's fake.
    retired
  • edited January 2016

The release of svof version 14 is here.  It seems there was a bug in the autoupdate code, so they never seemed to work. This should hopefully be fixed now and the next releases should autoupdate automagically... I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

This also includes changes from the first two batches of classleads, the third batch is in the works.

You can download the version at https://github.com/svof/svof/releases/tag/14

Full Changelog

Merged pull requests:

ETA: I also organized the issues in the github repository. Maybe this makes it easier for those looking to help...
  • How would one go about adding Kaido Fitness to the possible monk defences? I checked vshow hidelist and it's not available to turn on there.
  • Fitness is not a defense anymore. It's now an activated ability that can get rid asthma.
  • Ahh, gotcha. Thanks!
  • I uninstalled SVO, installed SVOF, and no message popped up or anything. So I QQ'd, restarted mudlet, and now it won't open. So I restarted my computer, and Mudlet still won't open. Suggestions? It just pops up as a blank screen and stops responding.

• After reinstalling Mudlet and removing SVO from the profiles folder, I can get mudlet to come up, but installing SVOF on my main profile does not work. At all. I can do it on a fresh profile, wich I guess I'll have to make work.

• Anyway to not have F2 automatically bound to enable dor?  I like to use F2 for combat keybindings and I can't find where to change this.
  • Svo comes with a keybinding for F2, so it will be in one of the Svo folders in the Keys view. Once you know the name it's pretty easy to set something up to disable it (just create a script object outside of the svo folders:

function disableSvoStuff()
        disableKey("key name")
    end

registerAnonymousEventHandler("svo system loaded", "disableSvoStuff")

Can use the same function to disable any other aliases/triggers/etc of Svo that you don't want.

• You could just delete the keybinding... It's not necessary, and as I said before, it's just for demonstration purposes.

• Cynlael said:
    You could just delete the keybinding... It's not necessary, and as I said before, it's just for demonstration purposes.
    You'd have to delete it every time you update svof, though, no? Easier to write a script once and not have to worry about it.
  • Antonius said:

Svo comes with a keybinding for F2, so it will be in one of the Svo folders in the Keys view. Once you know the name it's pretty easy to set something up to disable it (just create a script object outside of the svo folders:

function disableSvoStuff()
        disableKey("key name")
    end

registerAnonymousEventHandler("svo system loaded", "disableSvoStuff")

Can use the same function to disable any other aliases/triggers/etc of Svo that you don't want.

Ahh awesome thanks!  Still getting used to mudlet.
  • Hi!

I'm having a little trouble with the NDB script reverting back to the old settings of citizenship for my character. I've tried to manually honors myself, tried to use the 'ndb set ismay city hashan', vsave, qw update, the command 'citizens', and each time the script will show me as Hashani the first time I use either qw or qwc. Then after I try a second time, it will revert back to her being a rogue. Does anyone have any suggestions to help, please?

Also, this system is wonderful and I appreciate Keneanung for updating. It is a wonder of convenience!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Does it colour you as rogue or not at all? (I'm not colouring rogues, that's why I never noticed if it indeed assumes you as rogue and I always assumed it simply didn't add yourself to the db)
  • This is the first QWC display after I honors myself:

(svof): qw, sorted by members and count:
      Hashan    (20): Aduan, Amami, Asion, Asria, Ayala, Chris, Gilt, Ginovianna, Ignika, Ismay, Jarpa,
    Magnar, Mosr, Regi, Remedie, Rhowen, Rinic, Saerah, Silzy and Valkyn
      Cyrene    (17): Aeryllin, Alissia, Annwyl, Aziik, Dirg, Fianna, Isvariel, Khunah, Lexa, Loalaine,
    Malogato, Releon, Shevonne, Sturm, Tahquil, Tysora and Ulrick
      rogue     (13): Aejed, Aluciana, Anaria, Aryra, Atalkez, Damasque, Doki, Galos, Janson, Natliya,
    Phantasmal, Tieka and Visnia
      Eleusis   (10): Adan, Adlanniel, Aelyn, Daniem, Juyn, Kondar, Lenn, Nageek, Sylarana and Yerf
      Mhaldor   (9): Caitlin, Crixos, Cythisa, Jemaine, Locki, Luris, Melodie, Taraus and Watchman
      unknown   (8): Annarissa, Bria, Drot, Fion, Katorra, Kohve, Torinn and Zheris
      Targossas (7): Azelhu, Daemo, Farrah, Jerard, Kaiu, Lucianus and Tesha
      Ashtan    (5): Finks, Khaibit, Rotose, Ryzeth and Tbsaunde

And this is the second time:

Cyrene    (19): Aeryllin, Alissia, Annwyl, Aziik, Bria, Dirg, Fianna, Isvariel, Katorra, Khunah,
    Lexa, Loalaine, Malogato, Releon, Shevonne, Sturm, Tahquil, Tysora and Ulrick
      Hashan    (17): Aduan, Amami, Asion, Asria, Ayala, Gilt, Ginovianna, Ignika, Magnar, Mosr, Regi,
    Remedie, Rhowen, Rinic, Saerah, Silzy and Valkyn
      rogue     (15): Aejed, Aluciana, Anaria, Aryra, Atalkez, Damasque, Doki, Elowin, Galos, Ismay,
    Janson, Natliya, Phantasmal, Tieka and Visnia
      Eleusis   (12): Adan, Adlanniel, Aelyn, Annarissa, Daniem, Juyn, Kondar, Lenn, Nageek, Sylarana,
    Troven and Yerf
      Mhaldor   (10): Caitlin, Crixos, Cythisa, Drot, Jemaine, Locki, Luris, Melodie, Taraus and
    Watchman
      Targossas (10): Azelhu, Daemo, Farrah, Jerard, Kaiu, Kohve, Lucianus, Tesha, Torinn and Zheris
      Ashtan    (6): Finks, Fion, Khaibit, Rotose, Ryzeth and Tbsaunde

(Bolding is just to make it easier to see for you.)

I'm not sure why the script doesn't remember me after it's set. 

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Hrm... Just to be safe, can you "vconfig org Hashan"?
  • same thing happens to me for citizens of both Ashtan and Hashan..

rogue     (43): Aduan, Aejed, Aerek, Anaria, Arralana, Ashelia, Asmodron, Boosteya, Cragheyder, 
    Edena, Edenn, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Galos, Gilt, Ginovianna, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Khaibit, Kyre, 
    Leliel, Lexa, Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Medeia, Nessaeolande, Piera, Qwyn, Rakosh, Rinic, Ryzeth, Sagan, 
    Sakti, Seara, Severina, Silzy, Spetum, Tsi, Xylon and Zaeden
      Targossas (15): Anoeth, Aylek, Diverium, Elawien, Evi, Kellonius, Matias, Orza, Orzo, Rohai, 
    Sethra, Tristyn, Valysha, Xaden and Yani
      Eleusis   (11): Aember, Artanis, Daniem, Florentino, Jed, Kearie, Lenn, Nageek, Ocina, Shirszae 
    and Sylarana
      Mhaldor   (2): Omor and Zaeka
    6046h, 6750m, 25390e, 28448w cexkdb- honors gilt
    Igniter Gilt, Somatikan Bounty Hunter (male Chaos Lord resembling a Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 9th of Miraman, 685 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 1186th in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Peasant in Hashan.
    He is a Footman in the army of Hashan.
    He is considered to be approximately 55% of your might.
    6046h, 6750m, 25390e, 28448w cxkdb- qwc
    You have recovered equilibrium. (1.667s)
    >6046h, 6750m, 25390e, 28450w cexkdb- 
    >Aduan, Aejed, Aember, Aerek, Anaria, Anoeth, Arralana, Artanis, Asmodron, Aylek, Boosteya, 
    Cragheyder, Daniem, Diverium, Edena, Edenn, Elawien, Evi, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Florentino, Galos, 
    Gilt, Ginovianna, Jed, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Kearie, Kellonius, Khaibit, Kyre, Leliel, Lenn, Lexa, 
    Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Matias, Medeia, Nageek, Nessaeolande, Ocina, Omor, Orza, Orzo, Piera, Qwyn, 
    Rakosh, Rinic, Rohai, Ryzeth, Sagan, Sakti, Seara, Sethra, Severina, Shirszae, Silzy, Spetum, 
    Sylarana, Tristyn, Tsi, Valysha, Xaden, Xylon, Yani, Zaeden, and Zaeka.
    Plus another 28 (98 total) whose presence you cannot fully sense (100 total).

rogue     (41): Aduan, Aejed, Aerek, Anaria, Arralana, Asmodron, Boosteya, Cragheyder, Edena, 
    Edenn, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Galos, Ginovianna, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Khaibit, Kyre, Leliel, Lexa, 
    Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Medeia, Nessaeolande, Piera, Qwyn, Rakosh, Rinic, Ryzeth, Sagan, Sakti, Seara, 
    Severina, Silzy, Spetum, Tsi, Xylon and Zaeden
      Targossas (15): Anoeth, Aylek, Diverium, Elawien, Evi, Kellonius, Matias, Orza, Orzo, Rohai, 
      Eleusis   (11): Aember, Artanis, Daniem, Florentino, Jed, Kearie, Lenn, Nageek, Ocina, Shirszae 
    and Sylarana
      Hashan    (1): Gilt
    6046h, 6750m, 25390e, 28450w cexkdb- qwc
    >Aduan, Aejed, Aember, Aerek, Anaria, Anoeth, Arralana, Artanis, Asmodron, Aylek, Boosteya, 
    Cragheyder, Daniem, Diverium, Edena, Edenn, Elawien, Evi, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Florentino, Galos, 
    Gilt, Ginovianna, Jed, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Kearie, Kellonius, Khaibit, Kyre, Leliel, Lenn, Lexa, 
    Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Matias, Medeia, Nageek, Nessaeolande, Ocina, Omor, Orza, Orzo, Piera, Qwyn, 
    Rakosh, Rinic, Rohai, Ryzeth, Sagan, Sakti, Seara, Sethra, Severina, Shirszae, Silzy, Spetum, 

rogue     (42): Aduan, Aejed, Aerek, Anaria, Arralana, Asmodron, Boosteya, Cragheyder, Edena, 
    Edenn, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Galos, Gilt, Ginovianna, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Khaibit, Kyre, Leliel, 
    Lexa, Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Medeia, Nessaeolande, Piera, Qwyn, Rakosh, Rinic, Ryzeth, Sagan, Sakti, 
    Seara, Severina, Silzy, Spetum, Tsi, Xylon and Zaeden
    and Sylarana

(svof): Adjust city stances and setup highlights (currently highlighting 385 names):
    (svof): (click on underlined to change, view color list):

(svof): Watchfor list:
      Not highlighting names on the watchfor list.                          (no bld, no undl, no ital)

(svof): Divine list:
      Not highlighting Divines.                                             (no bld, no undl, no ital)

(svof): House, City and Order enemies:
      Not highlighting names of your house enemies.                         (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Highlighting     names of your city enemies in red,                   (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Not highlighting names of your order enemies.                         (no bld, no undl, no ital)

(svof): Order members:
      (no members of Orders are known)

(svof): City politics:
      Ashtan    is an enemy,  highlighting      its citizens in red,        (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Cyrene    is neutral,   not highlighting  its citizens in any color,  (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Hashan    is an enemy,  highlighting      its citizens in brown,      (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Eleusis   is neutral,   not highlighting  its citizens in any color,  (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Mhaldor   is an enemy,  highlighting      its citizens in purple,     (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Targossas is your home, highlighting      its citizens in green,      (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Rogues are neutral,     not highlighting  them in any color,          (no bld, no undl, no ital)

• Szanthax said:
    same thing happens to me for citizens of both Ashtan and Hashan..

rogue     (43): Aduan, Aejed, Aerek, Anaria, Arralana, Ashelia, Asmodron, Boosteya, Cragheyder, 
    Edena, Edenn, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Galos, Gilt, Ginovianna, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Khaibit, Kyre, 
    Leliel, Lexa, Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Medeia, Nessaeolande, Piera, Qwyn, Rakosh, Rinic, Ryzeth, Sagan, 
    and Sylarana
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 9th of Miraman, 685 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.

rogue     (41): Aduan, Aejed, Aerek, Anaria, Arralana, Asmodron, Boosteya, Cragheyder, Edena, 
    Edenn, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Galos, Ginovianna, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Khaibit, Kyre, Leliel, Lexa, 
    Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Medeia, Nessaeolande, Piera, Qwyn, Rakosh, Rinic, Ryzeth, Sagan, Sakti, Seara, 
    and Sylarana

rogue     (42): Aduan, Aejed, Aerek, Anaria, Arralana, Asmodron, Boosteya, Cragheyder, Edena, 
    Edenn, Fendrel, Fether, Fion, Galos, Gilt, Ginovianna, Jia, Josoul, Kandra, Khaibit, Kyre, Leliel, 
    Lexa, Lunra, Lyden, Mami, Medeia, Nessaeolande, Piera, Qwyn, Rakosh, Rinic, Ryzeth, Sagan, Sakti, 
    and Sylarana

(svof): Adjust city stances and setup highlights (currently highlighting 385 names):

Not highlighting names on the watchfor list.                          (no bld, no undl, no ital)

Not highlighting Divines.                                             (no bld, no undl, no ital)

Not highlighting names of your house enemies.                         (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Highlighting     names of your city enemies in red,                   (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Not highlighting names of your order enemies.                         (no bld, no undl, no ital)

Ashtan    is an enemy,  highlighting      its citizens in red,        (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Cyrene    is neutral,   not highlighting  its citizens in any color,  (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Hashan    is an enemy,  highlighting      its citizens in brown,      (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Eleusis   is neutral,   not highlighting  its citizens in any color,  (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Mhaldor   is an enemy,  highlighting      its citizens in purple,     (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Targossas is your home, highlighting      its citizens in green,      (no bld, no undl, no ital)
      Rogues are neutral,     not highlighting  them in any color,          (no bld, no undl, no ital)
    How do you make the name database thing sort out everyone with their faction like that? Every time I do qw it just shows everyone in alphabetical order.
    Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Valysha said:
    Szanthax said:
    same thing happens to me for citizens of both Ashtan and Hashan..

and Sylarana
    Seleucarian Empire.

and Sylarana

and Sylarana

How do you make the name database thing sort out everyone with their faction like that? Every time I do qw it just shows everyone in alphabetical order.
    'qwc'
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ah ha! Thank you very much, @Ahmet!
    Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
  • Keneanung said:
    Hrm... Just to be safe, can you "vconfig org Hashan"?
    I've tried that a few times, but it does not work.

Thanks!

• Do any of you magi out there know how to fix the magi limb counter so it counts up to 7 hits to break instead of 5?
  • I dooooo
  • Can we get lifevision and our tattoos added in as general  or extra defences?
  • Lifevision is configurable.

Limbcounter ..It's there somewhere :/I  

• @Tahquil: have a look at "vconfig havelifevision". If you don't have it customized it should be recognised automatically though. Tattoos are somewhere on the list...

@Maccabeus svo.ml_breakat and svo.ml_prepat should be the fields to look at, iirc. Are those values the same for everyone?
  • Keneanung said:
    @Tahquil: have a look at "vconfig havelifevision". If you don't have it customized it should be recognised automatically though. Tattoos are somewhere on the list...

@Maccabeus svo.ml_breakat and svo.ml_prepat should be the fields to look at, iirc. Are those values the same for everyone?
    Sounds right

• @Keneanung - would it be possible to swap the ppl tracker as off by default?

I've fixed a few people now with client side lag when that's paired with alertness.
  • It may. I'd then ask a question about it on vinstall including a warning... But it will not affect people who already have svof installed.