Svof

Comments

• That's server side curing, not svof.

just do

curing priority defence mainaas reset

alternatively just do turnoff ss and just svof curing and that will prevent that

• The 'curing priority defense mainaas reset' thing doesn't work. Because I am in dragonform it is not recognising Utter Mainaas as a defence. Using it I receive ' We know of no such defence'  from Achaea.

Also. I want to use serverside curing. I have a really crap ping.
  • edited May 2017
    Because it's not mainaas, @Tahquil

curing priority defense bodyaugment reset is what you need

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited May 2017
    Thanks Altalkez.

Now, can you give me the real names for the other terminus abilities so I can go reset them as well?

Pretty please, handsome?
  • edited May 2017
    Bloodquell, steelmind, bodyaugment are the ones that come to mind right now, I just qq.

What else is spamming?

edit: oh and gaiartha is antiforce

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • So it was Mainaas, Tsuura, Trusad for me, but only because that is all I have been putting up as defences.
  • Are those in hunting? Never seen them fired, so not sure what their actual defense is.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've never been able to get Svof to put up those without screwing up. I just made an alias to put them up instead based on class balance or whatever.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I just did some testing Against @Kalila and this happened:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/B3kt8l9K

Shouldn't SVOF be using GMCP to register those affs?

• Kyrra said:
    I've never been able to get Svof to put up those without screwing up. I just made an alias to put them up instead based on class balance or whatever.
    Svof should have been able to put them up fir a while now. Server side curing screwed up until recently, if I read the classlead fixes correctly.
  • Coamenel said:
    I just did some testing Against @Kalila and this happened:

Depends on how you got them. That's impossble to know with a shortened log.
  • Keneanung said:
    Coamenel said:

Full log: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/EzGd-ary

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Don't turn ss off, just tick 'vshow server' and have svo handle terminus defences.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited May 2017
    Does the sentinel/druid version of svof account for the use of might in metamorphosis when curing afflictions?

If so how do I enable it?
  • edited May 2017
    Renek said:
    Does the sentinel/druid version of svof account for the use of might in metamorphosis when curing afflictions?

If so how do I enable it?
    I think you have to code in scenarios for when to use it yourself. For an example you can add it to an event_aff_handler script, or you can add it to specific affliction lines. Basically I use it when someone has locked me and there aren't any afflictions in place to stop it. Mostly I just spam my might alias when locked and tumble while it's on cooldown. Nooses will save meeeeee.
  • edited May 2017
    @Keneanung : Just wondering, has proper burn salve prio tracking been added with serverside on? Thinking about updating but I have a few aliases/scripts that intersect with svof's default ones and not remembering which ones to change has gotten me beaned quite a few times before

Edit : Thanks for all the awesome work, by the way.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited May 2017
    Strange bug for me, reported in game so I think someone is looking into it, but for posterity's sake: I got three arty pipes and replaced my old pipes with these. Vconfig2 has their IDs set correctly and it also recognizes them as artefact pipes. However every time I smoke it correctly reduces the number of puffs left when I actually smoke, but will also reduce it again as the rebounding effect is put in place.  If I do vconfig2 again it will show a different amount remaining than when I do plist so it causes me to attempt to fill the pipe when it's not needed while fighting.  After doing plist the number of puffs remaining in svo is correct until it starts counting it double again.  Each time the rebounding effect comes up it will remove a puff from the count just before the rebounding message comes up.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • @Keneanung : Just wondering, has proper burn salve prio tracking been added with serverside on? Thinking about updating but I have a few aliases/scripts that intersect with svof's default ones and not remembering which ones to change has gotten me beaned quite a few times before

I can't remember any change to burn salve prios... Was that a server side or svof issue? I ca remember those issue only very dimly...
    Torinn said:
    Strange bug for me, reported in game so I think someone is looking into it, but for posterity's sake: I got three arty pipes and replaced my old pipes with these. Vconfig2 has their IDs set correctly and it also recognizes them as artefact pipes. However every time I smoke it correctly reduces the number of puffs left when I actually smoke, but will also reduce it again as the rebounding effect is put in place.  If I do vconfig2 again it will show a different amount remaining than when I do plist so it causes me to attempt to fill the pipe when it's not needed while fighting.  After doing plist the number of puffs remaining in svo is correct until it starts counting it double again.  Each time the rebounding effect comes up it will remove a puff from the count just before the rebounding message comes up.
    A somewhat known bug that I tried to find the root of a while ago but was unable to find anything yet.
  • If it helps, it seems to be specific to arty pipes. I will test with normal ones to verify. It could be partly because arty​ pipes never have to be lit?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited May 2017
    Keneanung said:
    @Keneanung : Just wondering, has proper burn salve prio tracking been added with serverside on? Thinking about updating but I have a few aliases/scripts that intersect with svof's default ones and not remembering which ones to change has gotten me beaned quite a few times before

I can't remember any change to burn salve prios... Was that a server side or svof issue? I ca remember those issue only very dimly...
    Torinn said:
    A somewhat known bug that I tried to find the root of a while ago but was unable to find anything yet.
    Yep, there's a bug where if you have serverside on and you have burn 3/4 (or any level, really) > mangled legs, it'll still prio the mangled legs.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Serverside doesn't differentiate between levels of burn. So svo would have to swap the burn aff up and down based on burn level, based on your prios, which it doesn't do.

Might be easier to just make your own prio swaps based on svo burn level and got/lost aff functions.
  • edited May 2017
    Helllloooooooooo.

Sorry but this is the next time I've tried to log in. It's trying to do the utterings in Dform again. 

Note: looking at gmcp I beleive Trusaad and Tsuura are 'durabiltity' amd 'precision'.
  • I'm having an issue with NDB since updating to 31. When I HONOURS someone, svof replies 'already honours'ing <last person I honours'd> not gonna do this'. I have to NDB CANCEL every time I honours someone. I tried to 'vconfig autocheck nope', but not only does that not help any, I'd rather have it on.
  • @Keneanung what's the best way to report a very minor bug, also seemed to impact your basher

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    @Keneanung what's the best way to report a very minor bug, also seemed to impact your basher
    The best way (because it doesn't need any manual work from anybody else) would be to create an issue on github. You can also message me or note it here, but sometimes I forget to move it to the issues list.

Cailin said:
    I'm having an issue with NDB since updating to 31. When I HONOURS someone, svof replies 'already honours'ing <last person I honours'd> not gonna do this'. I have to NDB CANCEL every time I honours someone. I tried to 'vconfig autocheck nope', but not only does that not help any, I'd rather have it on.
    We had some NDB changes in that version, paging @Ahmet to have a look, because it was his change :tongue:

Coamenel said:
    Keneanung said:
    Coamenel said:

Full log: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/EzGd-ary

That looks like a bad interaction between tree and something else. I believe I have seen that somewhere else already, but I'm not sure if it has been noted in the bugtracker.
    Ndb change had nothin to do with that. You're losing connection to the db for some reason, Cailin. If you click 'x' to close mudlet then cancel, this'll happen. Restarting mudlet should fix it though.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Ndb change had nothin to do with that. You're losing connection to the db for some reason, Cailin. If you click 'x' to close mudlet then cancel, this'll happen. Restarting mudlet should fix it though.

Okay, I restarted (pretty sure I've restarted multiple times since this happened) and it didn't fix. Also, oddly, it's prompting me to up date to Svof (31) again.
    Any errors when you load mudlet, or when you honours someone for the first time?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Nope and nope
  • edited May 2017
    Have a new laptop
    Downloaded Mudlet 3.1
    Installed svof, ran through vinstall (I'd used wsys previously)
    Installed K's basher
    Added my Aliases, Triggers, Scripts and keys with separate xml files exported directly from the other profile

It's dog slow, like, 2 seconds between each command and I can't figure out why.  I've turned off various elements such as the Basher and my scripts but doesn't seem to make a difference. 

Any idea what could be causing it to be so slow?

5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:15.638wh
    unwield left right
    wield hammer
    You cease to wield a curved sword of shifting shadows.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:18.730
    You start to wield a heavy, Hashani warhammer in your hands.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:24.838wielded
    You are wielding:
          warhammer107102 : a heavy, Hashani warhammer in your hands.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:25.530ws
    unwield right left
    lash shield to backstrap
    wield sword
    A spectre of the Shadow Court issues a rattling moan, demonstrating his displeasure as he swipes the 
    air viciously with his spectral claws.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:28.091
    You cease to wield a heavy, Hashani warhammer.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:34.772
    I do not see what you would like to lash your shield to.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:34.774
    You start to wield a curved sword of shifting shadows in your hands.
    5504h, 4921m, 24320e, 19640w cexkdb- 53.3- 22:19:34.777

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."