Credits or get the elite?

I have over 80 dollars to spend, I am debating on rather of getting me some credits or going to Elite again.

What's your suggestions? I'm trying to gain as much credits as I can to buy artefacts (im already trans twoarts and few more lessons in striking to be trans) (im a BM)

Comments

• I'd go with elite because the credits and xp bonus will build up over time, but you can always put the extra money towards a credit or globe package in addition (people on market channel have been offering 140+ credits in exchange for 5 globes, which is a huge bonus compared to normal credit packages).
  • Alright, I know what I want now.. thanks for the help guys.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Elite is so worth it. One of the best changes Achaea has put in over the last few years.
  • @Nadria was paying 160cr for 5 globes so could make fast credits that way too.. That's a crazy good deal.
  • I have to agree with everything everyone is saying about Iron Elite. It is the best bang for your buck and you get more out of every sale because the credit bonus stacks. 

You level faster. You get 5 lessons per day on ALL your characters that you login. The only drawback is the instant gratification.

One of the best ideas IRE ever had.
  • edited July 2015
    Also don't be too hesitant to cancel it when you have what you want. I know a couple of people that ended up blowing a ton of money over a year because they didn't want to lose the consecutive bonus thing -- but assuming that doesn't happen, it totally is the best value you can get. I'd say stick it it at least until you're tri-trans + trans survival.