Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

• It's a revenant!
  • Almost inhaled my morning coffee from laughing, so much better than the Big Bang Theory

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Sayenna said:

"Hey woah you alright? Was just a prank."

That looks more like "HAHAHAHAHA THE HUMAN HAS EXPERIENCED THE PUNKING I AM GREAT AT EMULATING MY MASTER HAHAHAHA" if you ask me.

• Thought this was pretty great, being a Montana resident and Home alone fan...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0ae6631ae/kevin-from-home-alone-uses-greg-gianforte-s-bodyslam-audio
  • edited May 2017
    Twitch plays the actual stock market using commission free trading with Robinhood and $50,000 capital during trading hours. So many lolz, can't concentrate at work again :dissapointed:

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

• When Infernal knights get bored

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

Starting to think a couple of Zelda songs could almost work in Achaea. 

• That's a pretty cool story
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• OMG THIS IS ADORABLE.

• Cassowarys sitting and swimming.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Are chipmunks even a thing? I see squirrels all the time, I've seen raccoons, but I've never seen a chipmunk in person. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • That is bloody amazing.

Imagine you're the chipmunk, that's like taming a dragon.
  • @Melodie See them almost every day raiding my bird feeders with the squirrels and and going thru about an ear of corn a day to
  • Melodie said:
    Are chipmunks even a thing? I see squirrels all the time, I've seen raccoons, but I've never seen a chipmunk in person. :(
    Chipmunks are definitely a thing. I don't see many of them out in CO where I live, but I spend a week or so in upstate NY every year or two, and I see toooons when I'm up there.

• Melodie said:
    Chipmunks are a thing, up until you take out a deer rifle.  Then they are more of a mist.

Poor babies.

And I guess I just need to visit more chipmunk areas, don't ever seen them down here in the south!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited June 2017
    Things that aren't dripping venom from their fangs? Unbelievable. Obviously chipmunk sightings are faked.
  • Tahquil said:
    Things that aren't dripping venom from their fangs? Unbelievable. Obviously chipmunk sightings are faked.
    This.  Very this.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

• Cats. Girl. Catsgirl.

• lol

Thin Mints and efficiency.

....smells like victory.
    Clean sheets and the Arctic.

:/
  • Ponies and mountains.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Totes making that my heraldry.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Hah. Kyrra smells like magic markers and secrecy. Or oatmeal and midnight if I use her full name.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."