Serverside, how good is it now?

I used to play Achaea before serverside curing existed. Now that I'm getting back into the game, I'm relying on Wundersys and serverside curing. I've heard that serverside curing might not catch everything, so I'm wondering if I should start working on a system to handle curing myself. Will sticking with full serverside curing gimp me in the long wrong?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Serverside has a few inconsistencies here and there, but it's pretty great, especially for the low low price of free and the free installation (but only if you call within the next 10 minutes!), and it's perfectly acceptable for just about everything but top-tier combat, wherein you'd just need to know how to manage your curing priorities, so I'm pretty sure it could be applicable there too.

Then again, people know more than me, so... :bleep_bloop: 

Huh. Neat.
  • One thing serverside is really missing for basic hunting/low level pk use is being able to use some of each type of cure - unless it can and I'm just missing how. :dizzy: 

One great part about svo was if potash was cheap, you could just buy that and use it, while still using the rest of your herbs as usual. 

Not a big deal, but hopefully something that'll be fixed eventually.

• Ahmet said:
    Serverside has a few inconsistencies here and there, but it's pretty great, especially for the low low price of free and the free installation (but only if you call within the next 10 minutes!), and it's perfectly acceptable for just about everything but top-tier combat, wherein you'd just need to know how to manage your curing priorities, so I'm pretty sure it could be applicable there too.

Then again, people know more than me, so... :bleep_bloop: 

I deleted SVO 7 months ago.

Serverside is absolutely useable at top tier.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • So you've been manualling refilling pipes and priority switches for the last 7 months? Or have you been using something else alongside server-side to handle that kind of stuff?
  • Wundersys but it's really easy to do it yourself.

I had a few aliases that fired things like refill all pipes or swapping priorities around based on classes.

So if I did shaman it fired a bunch of swaps and after the fight I could reset it.

Wundersys event handling helped alot though, I can't lie.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.