Chattanooga, TN

edited October 2012 in The Wander Inn
I haven't wandered onto the forums in ages, but I'm currently sitting at a bar in Chattanooga with Chiran and Alemiorri! Good times - so we're all just saying hi! Here they are

(Hopefully that worked)
(Maybe it didn't. Here's a link: http://www.imgur.com/VCp2G.jpeg )

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I dislike all three of you for not taking me

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • So close...

Have fun!

• EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    edited October 2012
    sup guys, how're y'all doing

and have fun, yeah?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • We're having an -awesome- time :)
  • you'd better be

say hi for me, because i'm totally unable to on my own.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    When/where are you going to be next? I'm still here, and I'm free over the weekend. I might manage to drag Taril out with me.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Chiran and I are going to the Aquarium today - and then I'm not really sure what we're doing tomorrow? Alemiorri unfortunately has to work :( and then my bus leaves tomorrow at 7:45pm. So I guess we'll be recovering from going out tonight/improvising/something tomorrow! But no set plans yet.
  • That's a turrible picture of me, but here's another! 

This is Kaiya, Chiran, and myself. Saying g'bye to Kaiya :(
    We had tons of fun.

• That, dear, is a terrible picture of me - all of your pictures are lovely.
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    I'm in Knoxville! Alas.
  • If you're ever in Chattanooga, let me know! ..Somehow!
  • I was in Chattanooga this past Saturday. Alas!

• I lived across from Aretha frankensteins when i was at utc. In Nashville now. Proud to see the village of Chattanooga representing.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Wife and I spent our honeymoon in a cabin outside of Townsend, TN.
  • Irony... I was just saying to a friend that Achaeans need to raid ...somewhere fun in Chattanooga, TN... lol

idk when I'll get the urge to drive to Chatt next rofl
    "Sometimes... legends are true" 
  • I'm in Knoxville, but I just moved here from Chattanooga.  I grew up in Chattanooga and my whole family still lives there, so I visit often.  
  • i'm in knoxville...
  • I'm on the wrong side of the tracks in Knoxville :D
  • Us Knoxville people should go have a drink soon.  I'll be making a road trip to chattanooga soon also.  I still own a house I'm trying to sell there.
  • Sounds good, although @Jhui has been avoiding me for years. He might feel safer if someone else shows up too.
  • As long as he doesn't wear orange Vol junk, he won't get beat up. ;)
  • /jonesborough.
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • Newport, Tn
  • So. I say we set up a meet in chatty soon. Anyone interested??
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    If it's far enough out, I could probably make Chattanooga.
  • I would pop over, work permitting

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Oh hey. Finals are wrapping up this week, so I'll probably have a week or so of downtime to spare before I pick up a summer contract. Name a date and I'll see how it jives with my schedule.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • hmm when do you have off @aerek ? I'm pretty flexible. though sadly I only have weekdays off work, like wednesday- friday. so maybe a friday would be best for me or thursday if alcohol is involved