Blademaster artifacts

I haven't played for along time but didn't cancel my iron elite so I have around 2600 credits. I might start play again and if I do I will switch class to blademaster.

What artifacts do you guys think I should get for PvP? I already have level 2 sip ring and level 1 health regen ring.

Comments

• Level two band: 800c

Level two bracelets: 700c

Upgrade to level two regen: 550c

I recommend Con spec, though if you get high Str levels you can really belt out some good damage. If you wanted to get level 1 Str gauntlets for 500c for the last artie, it's not a bad idea.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    If you want higher strength, I have always recommended buying con and speccing a little more str. The one exception being if you want over the top str. This gives you a little more room to play if you ever change class. 
  • How much health should I aim for before I get str?

For example I could get around 4,9k health and 14 str or get 5,3k with 12 str depending on which race I choose and with the level 2 bracelets
  • 400 health isn't going to help much.

Most damage attacks are based off of a % of health versus a flat number, which means more health doesn't necessarily mean better tanking, etc.

4.9k with 14str will get you a higher DPS for hunting and for PvP, with a barely-noticeable difference versus the 5.3k health at 12 str.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.