NFL clan

Because it's the worst part of the year (that awful lull between OTAs and training camp) I have been finding myself bummed that I no longer have many people to discuss football and/or talk massive amounts of shit with. I'm considering buying a clan for NFL fans of all teams who wanna chat and occasionally talk ball/fantasy or whatever, but only want to bother if people are interested. 

So. If this sounds like something you'd be into, let me know and I'll see about starting it up.
Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

Comments

• Anytime you ant to talk of football just let me know
  • edited July 2015
    I'm in

@Jhui‌

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I'm in. 
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I mainly stick to the football banter with Skarash, but he might be willing to join. He likes to bet on that stuff and talk stats. I think he did an Achaean football fantasy league last season.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Not really active right now, but I'd probably join.
  • I don't know all that much, but I think I can slip to talk about when the goalie makes a homerun and dunks it.

For those that didn't get it: sarcasm
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • In! @Razzlo
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Alright. CLANHELP NFL shows the members, everyone listed has induct privs, so if you're online and want in, hit one of them up!
    @Aodfionn - Some Beast Mode news for you. Loves chicken wings so much he'll store them in his socks.

Are you in the clan yet? Also god bless our eccentric beast 
    No I'm not in it. I have someone in your clan on ignore so I opted to not join. Looking forward to some more Seahawks football this year, though. :)

yuuuup.
  • Kayeil said:

I seem to remember Green Bay completely dominating Seattle in Seattle last time they played before the impossible happened.  Week 2 in Green Bay this season, bring it.
  • Kayeil said:
    No I'm not in it. I have someone in your clan on ignore so I opted to not join. Looking forward to some more Seahawks football this year, though. :)

You might not like me, but I don't have an issue with you. You're welcome to join the clan, I won't bother you.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.