Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Clan system updates

2»

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Caer WitrinMember Posts: 2,656 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I don't see why 'one-room subs houses maybe not.'  Just make it so that a family can only have one official manor or something like that. That way people can slowly begin to build theirs up while also being able to work with the added benefits that a clan-owned house would bring. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Anatral
  • HarkenHarken Member Posts: 31
    Shirszae said:
    I don't see why 'one-room subs houses maybe not.'  Just make it so that a family can only have one official manor or something like that. That way people can slowly begin to build theirs up while also being able to work with the added benefits that a clan-owned house would bring. 
    Now I know that I am new to this but for example say a family clan brought an estate, where would the land be located? Also would there ever be the problem of ever running out of space to have Estates or clan halls etc?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 2,870 @ - Epic Achaean
    Harken said:
    Shirszae said:
    Now I know that I am new to this but for example say a family clan brought an estate, where would the land be located? Also would there ever be the problem of ever running out of space to have Estates or clan halls etc?
    The same as regular housing, the in-subs plots or out of subs plots.
    Huh. Neat.
  • HarkenHarken Member Posts: 31
    Ahmet said:
    Harken said:
    Shirszae said:
    The same as regular housing, the in-subs plots or out of subs plots.
    Ahhhhhhhhh Ok
2»
Sign In to Comment.