Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Sign in with Achaea

AdaAda Posts: 188Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
So hey we can sign in to the forums with our Achaea account and SSO, is it possible to link other applications to this? And how? O.o

Tagging @tecton because he's the big guy on these matters o:)

Comments

• AustereAustere TennesseePosts: 2,063Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited June 2015
    @Vadimuses mobile app let's you sign in to check msgs/news/deathsight things.  Could maybe ask him about it if you don't get an answer.  

Edit: for those of you on android that don't have it, you're missing out.  Greatest thing since sliced bread. 
    Kasya
  • AdaAda Posts: 188Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Oh, I don't need any data from Achaea or sign into Achaea itself. I just want to use the SSO to sign into another application while Achaea does the work of identity management heh.

Getting data out of Achaea is simple enough with IRE's API, but that is not what I'm looking for :smile: 
  • KeneanungKeneanung Posts: 542Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited June 2015
    The Irator (the API that is used by the helper mentioned by Austere) API documentation suggests OAuth (I guess that is what is used with the forums as well) would be possible too. But I have not found any documentation about it and I guess it was planned at one point but did not get implemented.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the GodsPosts: 2,485Administrator @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Due to several API annoyances, this is not something we're currently planning on expanding/opening up to third parties at this time, sorry!

The API needs a rewrite (when time allows, it's low prio.), so we'll look at a proper oauth solution when we do that.
  • AdaAda Posts: 188Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Oops, that's unfortunate. Thanks for answering, lets hope we'll have oauth soon! :bleep_bloop: 
Sign In to Comment.