Unofficial Achaean Out-of-office reply

Sometimes things come up, and Achaea takes a back-seat for a couple of days. Maybe it's something that doesn't warrant a semi-ooc post/log note (like going on a trip, and letting people know you'll be away), but still affects just when and how often you'll be in game.

I thought a thread might be a useful go-to place to tell people what's up, and possibly ask for advice on how to handle it IC if you feel it necessary:

- Your HoN's gone missing and you don't know why? Maybe they mentioned here that their internet got cut off.
- Sinus pain so bad you can't see the screen - tell us here so you don't have to message everyone IG.
- Steam Sale ololol
- Exams?
- My dog ate my mutated rat experiment homework so I can't come to "Lab Lupar" this year???

Personally, I've just come up to spend some time with my mum, so my time is sporadically timed between frantic "food is ready" foghorn warnings from downstairs. I'm here, I can answer messages/letters, but don't count on uninterrupted stretches because I will just have to up and leave halfway with little warning.