Yeehaw, the continent of North America.

124»

Comments

• Had a great time meeting everyone, look us up next time you're in the states, @Tahquil! And of course I brought epic ale, I'm Phaestean for fuck's sake.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    For the record, there needs to be more Chattanooga meets, and all of them need to include the BrewHaus. Thanks, @Aerek, now I'm craving it.
  • So turns out you can put stuff on the forums straight from your phone.

Majestic as F- Byakko!!!!!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I wish I had bothered to check this forum sooner. I'd have invited @Tahquil up for snooty, hipster craft brews, a tour of cream-your-jeans-late-Victorian-architecture, moose, and a mini-road trip to Seattle for drunken Gameworks and vegan metal bars. Maybe next time you're in the states, Tahquil! It looks like you had a pretty good time in the south. :)
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Sorry Amu, @Mayapple and I are keeping her next time, you can't have her.

• farewell side: saw a sexcycle. watched this:

bring out a hidden talent as the jackson pollock of ice cream-related dessert. this is titled "fruity prostate," based on the names of the ingredients.

And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.