Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

All class BattleRage tracker [Mudlet]

Comments

• WillWill Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited December 2015
    I'm having a bit of difficulty with the battlerage tracker, when i'm going from dragon to lesserform and viceversa. It doesn't seem to be picking up that I'm changing at all. I've downloaded the latest version, checked Deladan's fix to see if I'm defo on the right one and it's not that. It picks up when i'm in Paladin, but just doesn't move at all when i'm in dragon. GMCP is enabled. Anyone know what could be the problem to this?
    EDIT: Also I summon breath which is supposed to update captions, but still nothing
    Halos
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,205 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Are you also using Svof, Wundersys or anything else?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

just recently downloaded Wundersys, added this in after I put the battlerage tracker in
    also using a fresh profile, so there shouldn't be anything conflicting with it. 
  • SylvariaSylvaria Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Was working for priest, but for silver dragon it just shows rage 1 rage 2 rage 3. I also can't change the positioning either where I could before. Anything it could be conflicting with SVOF?
    I've not encountered any issues with Svof, it should detect dragonform from one of the following lines and then which colour from summoning your breath weapon (it pre-dates gmcp.Char.Status.race containing colour).
    With an ear-splitting roar, you rear back your draconic head and scream out your triumph.
    Reveling in your total mastery of the form, you beat your mighty wings, throw your massive head back, and roar your challenge to the world. You are Dragon!

Check in your Mudlet profile folder for a file called guibr_vars.lua and delete it if it exists, ragesave should then work correctly (seems to have issues overwriting the file if it exists).

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

• TolanTolan Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Quick question about this. I loaded in the GUI just fine, I was just hoping to move it a little bit across the screen. I went int o the battlerage config in scripts, and I changed the "x" value accordingly, and the box didn't move. I tested it a little more by changing the numbers drastically with no avail as well. Is there another way to move the box?
  • KeneanungKeneanung Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    No, but did you restart mudlet after the change? GUI elements are not too easy to handle, sadly.
    Keneanung said:
    No, but did you restart mudlet after the change? GUI elements are not too easy to handle, sadly.
    Yeah, tried restarting as well. Tried various different things involving "ragesave", "rageload", "ragebuild", restarting. Doesn't matter anyway, it was only slightly over my main screen due to my wrapwidth being set at 100. I just reduced it to 80, and that'll do for now.
    There's a new version in test at the moment, should be uploaded later today or tomorrow, including a fix (finally!) to the issue of settings not saving.

TolanRangor
    So, I don't know if this is how the rage tracker is suppose to work, but as far as using it for bard, it tracks my rage just fine, but if I use a skill, and still have enough rage to use it again, it'll make it green, rather than keeping it gray until I am once again able to use the skill(balance). Is there a workaround for this?
    Sounds to me like you don't have the demonnic anitimers installed... 

Tolan
    Klendathu said:
    Sounds to me like you don't have the demonnic anitimers installed... 
    Sounds like you're exactly right! Thanks!!
    v1.5 now uploaded, with a NEW DOWNLOAD LINK FROM GITHUB

All future releases will be on GitHub, where you can also raise issues, etc.

- fixed 'ragegui' alias to toggle visibility of the GUI
    - added in event for gmcp.Char.Status.class to update GUI
    - removed redundant dragonform / lesserform triggers
    - fixed table to use class for dragons
    - corrected typo in Ensconce (Jester level 4 ability) - thanks Ezran
    - added animated timer to show rage fading - suggested by Azuros
    - added new variable rageGUI.guibr_vars to delay start of fade animated timer (defaults to 5 seconds)
    - added event 'rageGUI fade' to timeout warnings
    - fixed issue with settings not correctly saving / loading (hopefully!)

• LeviticusLeviticus Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    The GUI won't move no matter how many times I delete that file and load, save, etc.. any suggestions?
    Delete the file, change the settings in the script, ragesave / ragebuild / win

For future people who will need this. Where is the file that needs to be deleted located? and what is it called? 
    In your profile folder, guibr_vars.lua I think

I deleted that file, changed the settings i the script (h, w , y , z  settings) , did ragesave, ragebuild. Didn't move...
    edited June 2016
    After making changes to the script, did you save it before doing the ragesave, etc?

You could also try opening the guibr_vars.lua file in Notepad, or other text editor of your choice, and directly editing the settings in there.

AFAIK, other people have moved it.

i do save it before the ragesave.. dang. I'll try the notepad route
    It worked in the notepad!
  • AesgarAesgar Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Hmm. 

The GUI doesn't seem to recognize my gold dragon form. I updated it but it did not resolve. 
    Make sure you're using v1.5

v1.6 now available from GitHub

- fixed 'gold dragon' typo to 'golden dragon'
    - corrected serpent flagellate aff from aeon to sensitivity - thanks @Rangor
    - updated labels with more consistent names of conditional affs - thanks Rangor
    - added new variable, votb, to support characters with Vambraces of the Berserker

@Aesgar

• AesgarAesgar Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Klendathu said:
    v1.6 now available from GitHub

- fixed 'gold dragon' typo to 'golden dragon'
    - corrected serpent flagellate aff from aeon to sensitivity - thanks @Rangor
    - updated labels with more consistent names of conditional affs - thanks Rangor
    - added new variable, votb, to support characters with Vambraces of the Berserker

@Aesgar

Woot.

Don't forget to release the new one fixing RAGESET H!
    yessss. Finally works for me @Klendathu, typo was apparently the problem. Thanks!
    Klendathu
  • NiccoloNiccolo Member Posts: 11
    I've tried to move the gui over to a certain place, but changing the x and y stuff doesn't do anything. I saved the settings, loaded them again, restarted Mudlet. Otherwise it works perfectly.
    It's a known issue (and I really need to get it fixed, now I understand why it's doing it!) Go into your Mudlet profile folder, there will be a file called guibr_vars.lua Edit the file in Notepad or any other text editor to adjust the variables, then do rageload and ragebuild in Mudlet.

Niccolo
  • NiccoloNiccolo Member Posts: 11
    Worked all fine for my, many thanks, Klendathu [that is an awesome name]. 
Sign In to Comment.