Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Full Scale Sea Map for sailing

2»

Comments

• TitonusTitonus Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Sarapis said:
    @Zulah We'd be happy to host that kind of thing on our site if you wanted. Sounds potentially very useful/interesting.
    suddenly turns into
    Sarapis said:
    That upcoming event where the chops get totally changed is going to be kewl.
    with the quickness. lol
    photo MFPjpg

• EldEld Member Posts: 3,946 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sarapis said:
    That upcoming event where the chops get totally changed is going to be kewl.
    Totally should have done this right before Adryn's shiprace.
    Ashelynne
  • ZulahZulah Member Posts: 610 @ - Epic Achaean
    Czanthria said:
    It's complete.  Please feel free to send me corrections via message in the game.  I rarely read the forums, so probably won't check back here for suggestions/corrections.

@Zulah, ready for you to do your stuff.

I'll make some time! Great work!
  • CzanthriaCzanthria Member Posts: 55 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Zulah here is an update.  I got a Transoceanic orb and finished the island west of Ragebeach on Meropis that I could not get to.
    YaeOgnogZulahJanna
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,626 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    As a returning seadog, thank you for doing this. It's a big help.

• DaironDairon Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Thanks for the map, it's a lifesaver
  • RaneRane Member Posts: 4
    Thank you all, for the maps. I found that if I were to join as crew, and the Captain said 'We're going to XXX' that I would want to quickly pull up the map and find it. However, being relatively new, it sometimes took me a while to locate some of the less common islands or ports as I'd have to zoom in on this massive file.  Likewise, planning a trade route for the first time, etc.  So I took the map and added bigger words so that in the full zoomed out version you could see:
    WINDS, PORTS, and ISLANDS  roughly, and then zoom in on THOSE locations for more data.

My map helps me to navigate quickly and plan quickly, and it's only a slight addition to the maps you've provided.  Thanks again!
  • AesiAesi Member Posts: 1,190 @ - Epic Achaean
    Rane said:
    Thank you all, for the maps. I found that if I were to join as crew, and the Captain said 'We're going to XXX' that I would want to quickly pull up the map and find it. However, being relatively new, it sometimes took me a while to locate some of the less common islands or ports as I'd have to zoom in on this massive file.  Likewise, planning a trade route for the first time, etc.  So I took the map and added bigger words so that in the full zoomed out version you could see:
    WINDS, PORTS, and ISLANDS  roughly, and then zoom in on THOSE locations for more data.

My map helps me to navigate quickly and plan quickly, and it's only a slight addition to the maps you've provided.  Thanks again!
    completely offtopic note, was walking around the apartment with my phone in my hand unlocked. something stupid happened and I said 'when it rains it pours' -- I look at my phone and it's open to your profile, Rane.

Odd moment.
    Shimi
2»
Sign In to Comment.