Hunger Attacks (Arena and in General)

In the arena, there is no viable way of getting food, assuming one didn't bring food which can result in an auto-win if spammed non-stop. In general, hunger attacks seem pretty offshoot from combat mechanics and "cheap", though they could serve several uses like flushing raiders out of entrenchment areas. Any opinions on redisabling hunger attacks in the arena and about them in general?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I used it a bit just to get a one up on people who didn't pay attention. Would kill for occie to have a more viable/less annoying long game prep.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Bring a sandwich

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Give Occie vodun. Balanced.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    As of 25/4/2015, food is no longer consumed in the arena, so yeah, you just need to carry a steak. It was bad when food was consumed, because then you had to enter a Rampage with 20 steaks, just to be sure, but now an ounce of prevention is worth infinite pounds of cure.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Amranu said:
    Give Occie vodun. Balanced.
    Oh god mangle cripple blackout strip speed blackout aeon fling death gg
  • So youre a jester
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Well right now I'm diet jester
  • Hunger attacks aren't a particularly great or interesting mechanic, I'd be okay with seeing them disappear entirely. Would probably make the horn of plenty a much less attractive artefact, though.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    learn to cook

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"