Ship Trade - Crates and Baskets

13»

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited June 2015
    Austere said:
    Tharvis said:
    first room just seems to loop ad infinitum, still. - Keeping a loyal in the first room is nice to test that, unless it's some weird coding behind it that only changes the room you're in after a specific ammount of correct moves
    My assumption was that was to prevent the old drop one gold trick for mazes. .could be wrong.  @Tecton insight please? 

Edit: I  give up trying to tag people on mobile.  Someone else do it, please. 
    possible, suppose that also stops the trick of leaving another player at the entrance to see when you loop back?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    The coin thing didn't work great because there were denizens in there that'd roam around (rabbits I think) that would come and pick up your gold.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Did the mazes years and years ago on another character. Got endlessly frustrated on the first maze because I figured it out on my own, not that it was too difficult. Yet when speaking my route, I was always told I was wrong. So I'd check and see if maybe I had part of it wrong. Then someone very helpfully asked me what I was saying and I told them and they were like "OH. Don't use commas!"

Effing commas cost me about the better part of two hours.

• Well one of the mazes is no longer discoverable due to events. So it would need a complete overhaul.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited June 2015
    Austere said:
    Tharvis said:
    first room just seems to loop ad infinitum, still. - Keeping a loyal in the first room is nice to test that, unless it's some weird coding behind it that only changes the room you're in after a specific ammount of correct moves
    My assumption was that was to prevent the old drop one gold trick for mazes. .could be wrong. @Tecton insight please? 

Edit: I  give up trying to tag people on mobile.  Someone else do it, please. 
    Ftfy :)

EDIT: Damn your mobile-generated nonsense Austere! @Tecton
    EDIT: Igiveupbecauseshenanigans
    EDIT: Ha! Stupid nbsps.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Just realized how totally off topic this thread has gotten :expressionless: 

/derail
    Huh. Neat.
  • Aereidhna said:

A wicked laugh swirls about the ship like a storm as you take your chances and 
    invoke the blessing of rogueish Notia.
    The wind abruptly seems to be far weaker around your ship. Fortune does not 
    favour you this day.

So...once I attached it to the figurehead, it disappeared, I can't see it in the room or on the figurehead. Trying various commands to detach it doesn't seem to work, so I'm guessing it probably can't be made non-decay and is stuck with the figurehead it is originally attached to, perhaps. It is still there, doing TURN AMULET again gets a "can't do that soon" message, it's just not visible. From what I understand it lasts 30 RL days and can be turned once per day for a random effect.
    Unlucky blessing, but at least your amulet is still there.. Mine went 'poof' on the first try (so much for a favorable cryptic blessing 'The crew suddenly seems enlivened, moving about with much greater zeal.', sigh) and turning does nothing now.
  • Josoul said:
    Aereidhna said:

A wicked laugh swirls about the ship like a storm as you take your chances and 
    invoke the blessing of rogueish Notia.
    The wind abruptly seems to be far weaker around your ship. Fortune does not 
    favour you this day.

So...once I attached it to the figurehead, it disappeared, I can't see it in the room or on the figurehead. Trying various commands to detach it doesn't seem to work, so I'm guessing it probably can't be made non-decay and is stuck with the figurehead it is originally attached to, perhaps. It is still there, doing TURN AMULET again gets a "can't do that soon" message, it's just not visible. From what I understand it lasts 30 RL days and can be turned once per day for a random effect.
    Unlucky blessing, but at least your amulet is still there.. Mine went 'poof' on the first try (so much for a favorable cryptic blessing 'The crew suddenly seems enlivened, moving about with much greater zeal.', sigh) and turning does nothing now.
    That blows! Did you bug/issue? I'd be pissed, that trade route is too aggravating for a one-time use.
  • Aereidhna said:
    That blows! Did you bug/issue? I'd be pissed, that trade route is too aggravating for a one-time use.
    Yep, bugged it, but that's a gamble too.. will it be looked at and fixed before amulet decays or will it be labeled 'ships' and be forgotten till ships rework? There's hope with their 'bugfixing-Thursdays' as T said somewhere they're doing, but there's also a list of other things even I'd pick to fix before this amulet.
  • I'm having the same issue with the amulet now, after trying to turn it a second time.