Young'ns

13»

Comments

• Definition of 'legal adult' changes between continents/countries.

But they're always scary.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Tried to get Skarash shaped chicken nuggets approved through a designer one time when Lord Phaestus was the one approving designs. He didn't like that so much. Wonder if it could be gotten away with now, or at least dragon shaped ones.  :o
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kayeil said:
    Tried to get Skarash shaped chicken nuggets approved through a designer one time when Lord Phaestus was the one approving designs. He didn't like that so much. Wonder if it could be gotten away with now, or at least dragon shaped ones.  :o
    That request was met with a "I don't even" and Phaestus quit soon after :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I hate chicken nuggets :frown: They feel funny in my mouth.

I've played for a little over two weeks now, and I started at 14, so I'm 18 as of five minutes ago. :+1: 
  • Geez. I'll be 57 in November. Young people
  • Aegoth said:
    Geez. I'll be 57 in November. Young people
    I remember the first time I talked to you on Skype you went on for at least an hour as if you were a grandpa and didn't really understand the youth of today, and I just was like ... I see your picture. Anyway. Weirdo. I lol'd

• bumping this because i feel like it and am legitly curious to see if there's any active players around my age [16, 17 on the 17th of April]

i started playing achaea seriously at like .. 13. it was gr8. now it's even better, in spite of all the age jokes i get from @aegoth, @kiet, @kaie, @kafziel, and like everyone else lmao.
    (XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."
  • So, to un-hijack this thread for you, @Raem... I'm 25 and don't have much interest in meeting any Achaeans alone, but if there's a group meet-up in Texas, I'm game.
  • Am 16, 17 in may. I barely exist though, haha. You aren't alone!
    The Divine voice of Someone Powerful echoes in your head, "Smite Leonas!"
  • I"m a bit late to this party but i'm 25. That isn't old, right? Right..?
  • I'm late, too, but I'm twenty-one.
  • Dochitha said:
    Started playing in 2005 when I was 22. In between about 4-5 years dormant, returned to the game in May 2015, understood Achaea from a more matured angle, it's like brand new game to me.
    I would say ditto. I'm like all of this plus 50 pounds

• I need a new bumper sticker. "Achaea lasted longer than my marriage."

I'll be 40 in around 10 weeks time.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    I need a new bumper sticker. "Achaea lasted longer than my marriage."

Ha I told my roommate that... "You like that game more then me" "I've known the game longer.."

• 23. Almost 24

• I discovered Achaea 10 years ago and played alot for about a year or so. Just an awesome text game, I guess life happened and I got lost in the rat race. Coming back now, as others have said, with more perspective has been a great experience. Plus, I've graduated from my old lifestyle of putting handfuls of change in the gas tank and staple foods such as vienna sausages and ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can actually afford stuff like wings so I can be like the cool kids.
  • Sobriquet said:
    I need a new bumper sticker. "Achaea lasted longer than my marriage."

Same here. And 30 in 6ish weeks?
    meh

• I'm going to be 26 in 4 days. I think I'm right in the middle. 

• Reading this thread makes me smile. It seemed like the last time I read a similar one over in Lusternia, everyone was a late high school/college aged.  I'll be 33 this year, but I'm a big kid. Unfortunately, I feel like the oldest person around. 

Anyway, since everyone else is talking about their history. I've been playing text games since I was. I lied and said I wa 18 to get a Storyteller position in a chatroom based RP called Black Bayou back on AOL. It got me free service, though! I found MUDs and loved them so much more since most games didn't need STs for combat and such.
  • Started playing mid teens?  First character had to get interviewed by Sinistar and Strife to join the Infernals.  First character I put money into I spent 3 hours learning lessons in Tekura in groups of 3 with myrrh from Crius and Brid, and then the torture of demonstrating.  Played off and on til mid 20s.  Came back recently, made a new character.  Love the orgs and the changes.  I think I came back because I moved and didn't want to get back into the work, but necessity dictates action.  Oh, I'm 32 now.
  • Started playing when I was about 12 or 13. Been gone for about 8-10 years. 28 now.