[Mudlet] Toxicology filler script

I know it took me forever to remember to actually make this, but here it is, finally.
Some good news, it works with Svo, so if you have the system, it will automatically bring down selfishness and put it back up. If you don't have Svo, it'll still work, but you will have to control your own selfishness, sorry!

More good news, it works with both minerals and herbs and will swap seamlessly between using a pot and an alembic.

One more feature to this script: it can calculate between artefact and normal refills as well as transcendent toxicology or not and will save your settings through sessions.

What's all this going to cost you? Well, nothing of course. As always, my scripts are provided free of charge. The thing is that I only offer limited support (pretty much whenever I feel like it). 

There are a couple aliases you'll need to know.

tsettings will allow you to switch between being transcendent or not and whether you want to use herbs or minerals. They are clickable menus, so no extra typing required.

ven <number of vials> <venom> [artie] is how you start the process. If you're filling normal vials, use ven <number of vials> <venom>. If you're doing artefact vials, use ven <number of vials> <venom> artie. You'll have to do artie and normal separate, but that is something I may add in the future.

The bad news is that there has been no bug testing as I don't even have toxicology, so use at your own risk, however if you inform me of any bugs, I will do my best to fix them.

I should probably link it now before you get more annoyed.
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• Hello, I know this is an old post, and I'm not sure if you're even bothering with it anymore. If you are at all or can help with a small detail of the script I would really appreciate it. I tried going through it myself, but I'm a "novice" when it comes to scripting. My issue is that the script drops the pot or alembic and then tries to mix the concoction, I'm guessing that this used to be a requirement but it's not needed now, in fact, it wont allow you to boil or hydrate with it on the ground. I tried to see what exactly I needed to delete from the script but I don't want to ruin anything so if you could let me know I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited June 2017
    Just gotta delete the 'drop pot' bit and the 'g pot' bit. I'll have a look when I get home.

I don't really visit this forum very often and I have most notifications disabled, so of you need to get in touch with me, send me a pm.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Ok, here is an updated version with the drop pot/g pot bits removed. I quit toxicology because I never used it, so I can't test properly. Let me know if there is an issue.

Clicky