THE BEST

13»

Comments

• Caine, Khoraji, Septerra, Luggs back in the day. 

• Luggs wasn't anything more than an artied scrub. Also he smelled bad. 

• edited April 2015
    Luggs was much more successful at infernal than you ever were. He was vivisecting people with battle-axes while you were playing horkval, putrefaction with 251 249 rapiers and failing at life.

Jarrel-smalljpg

• Whoooooosh.

• edited April 2015
    sounds about right

Jarrel-smalljpg

• People keep leaving out Nimby-- probably the best system-less fighter of all time.

I think Poergh is getting less credit than she deserves-- Poergh was incredibly accomplished for a long time, even back when she was on a satellite connection.

Anyway, I think a lot of the "top" fighters were only so because of the number of artefacts that they had. Judging based purely on skill I wouldn't want to particularly mess with Santar or Poergh in a fair fight. Thankfully, Poergh and I were on the same team and Santar was alright with one eye on him at all times.
  • Luggs?  Psh...he never amounted to anything.  :D
  • Sarapis said:
    The eras aren't comparable but I'm throwing in Isildur, Mausolus, Nimos, Tranquility.
    Thank you! I would like to mention that Nimos, my friend in real life, is the one who introduced me to Achaea. 
  • Solid rezz Tranquility. I wonder if these lists changed since this thread?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.