If you could have one major addition/change/overhaul...

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
Of any one system within Achaea. Be it a skill, a class, or whatever. What would it be? It doesn't have to be something well thought out or likely to be accepted. Just anything you want. 

I'd to be able to redo the family/bloodline system to include adoptions etc and take the opportunity to just redo my bloodlining. I'd keep daddy Kini cause <3 but god I wish I could get rid of those ill-advised children that other people pressured me into 'adopting'/bloodlining. 

Comments

• edited April 2015
    I'd wanna redistribute population and houses among the six cities so there's less population imbalances and I could have all the fun roleplay people in one place! I have no idea if that counts though.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I'm actually with you there on the whole bloodlining thing. That'd be awesome to get a do over.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Steal Dream Mage archetype from Lusternia, make it a class in Achaea and give it to Hashan.
  • Kez said:
    I'd reach level 99 and become a werewolf.
    That ... is actually an awesome suggestion to alternative to dragon.  Would be pretty sweet if there were multiple options for level 99, or if it was something you could shoot for along side dragon.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Penwize said:
    Kez said:
    I'd reach level 99 and become a werewolf.
    That ... is actually an awesome suggestion to alternative to dragon.  Would be pretty sweet if there were multiple options for level 99, or if it was something you could shoot for along side dragon.
    as much as I like the idea of transforming into a Super Atavian, the bloodline redo idea sounds.. "OH GOD I WANT THIS"
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• End-game based on racial stuff would be so so cool..
  • Kez said:
    I'd reach level 99 and become a Dala'myrr.
    Fixed that for you  o:)
    meh

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Bloodline redo yessss pleaaaaaase.

Also, ships ships ships.

Also I'd really like the idea of making priests not Good-aligned and instead have priests for all factions and joining an Order would actually "customize" your skills. Granted I know its too ingrained into Achaea now and just not possible, but man I wish.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • wtf is a dala'myrr
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kez said:
    wtf is a dala'myrr
    the giant worms that the ormyrr and bal'met used to kill Ashaxei and sink shallam
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Alternatives to Dragon at level 99 and a good plot in real time to explain the change
  • Kez said:
    wtf is a dala'myrr

meh

• Trilliana said:
    Kez said:
    wtf is a dala'myrr

Looks more like Shaitan from D3.

• Tharvis said:
    Kez said:
    wtf is a dala'myrr
    the giant worms that the ormyrr and bal'met used to kill Ashaxei and sink shallam
    Apparently really powerful, though I have no real knowledge of how strong they are versus what else is around NPC-wise (although ormyrr were also apparently really good bashing). Curses upon my dormancy at the time.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Orzaansyn said:
    (I'd even say, do we even still exterminate? I have not noticed any extermination for IRL months)
    The most recent one in patrol reports on a quick check is listed as 16th Chronos 679. Thirteen rooms by Medi, and one by Ayoxele. So the 25th of March was the last listed extermination, going by current reports (there could be others that haven't been posted to reports yet).

So the answer would be yes. You do.
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• edited April 2015
    Sarathai said:

Okay. That does not lower my point at all.

Not mentioning it was 24 IRL days ago.
  • edited April 2015
    Orzaansyn said:
    Sarathai said:

I was pretty explicitly addressing the "do people still exterminate" question, which is why I made sure to quote that part of your post.

And yeah, 24 days. I don't have any records available from more recently because nobody has posted those yet. It has been relatively quiet the last couple of weeks, though, I think.

• Sarathai said:
    Orzaansyn said:
    Sarathai said:

I was pretty explicitly addressing the "do people still exterminate" question, which is why I made sure to quote that part of your post.
    No offense taken, and maybe my answer was too short.

It actually underlines well that even if we still do it, it is very scarce, casual and very irrelevant.
  • lol the Mhaldorians are so salty.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Talysin said:
    lol the Mhaldorians are so salty.
    I will take the salt from my rift and bury you in it, so you're salty too! :innocent: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited April 2015
    Sarathai said:
    Tharvis said:
    Kez said:
    wtf is a dala'myrr
    Apparently really powerful, though I have no real knowledge of how strong they are versus what else is around NPC-wise (although ormyrr were also apparently really good bashing). Curses upon my dormancy at the time.
    From what I remember, most of their attacks weren't very strong individually (1.5k (to a dragon), 2k+prone room attack, affliction with no damage (maybe a room attack, not sure what affliction it was)), but then there were two strong attacks, one that could do more than 6k to a dragon and one that may have simply been an instakill (if not, it was at least 12k damage against a dragon, so instant death in most cases anyways). But even if individual hits weren't that dangerous, they came extremely quickly, less than 1 second between attacks.

Ormyrr weren't all that strong, but they tended to come in massive groups.