What god would you be for a day?

edited April 2015 in North of Thera
So, oh-so-many gods make up the Paratheon, and I can only put 10 options on here (chosen on a name generator: http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/) so pick the one out of the following names that you would like to be!! I'd be Lord Thoth, 'cause then when someone dies, I could send them into a who-knows-where realm then pike all their hides inside a really cool room, then let everyone come back, but they all spawn inside the place where the head piking was!!! ........ Though that could be counted as Evil, so I think Lord Sartan would be better for that type of thing. Make them Suffer righteously! (And why isn't he on the list at http://www.achaea.com/gods?!?!!?)
''Dude, I want a horse so bad.....''
''Mhaldorians don't say 'dude'.''
''Oh.... I still want that horse.''

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Despite her death, Mithraea was always the Goddess I sort of aspired to be. I'd love to bring her "back" and redo her realm. It would be an insanely fun project.

That'd probably require more than a day though.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • yeah 5 in that list are dead, 2 more did the fusion dance
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Aminah True, I have not heard the mention of most of them, but I really just copy/pasted the list from the achaea site. And they were all generated off of the name picker thing (except for Apollyon and Shaitan, I just put those on there, IDK)

@Twilight You'd wanna be Apollyon?!? Darkness got ya down...... ???
  • Makali :(
  • No other possible choice o.O
  • I gotta go with Sleep and Dreams if and only if it'd let me help work on and remake how dreams worked. Have a few small sized flavored "Dream Realms" people can wind up in, some personal instanced, some public with other people. Remove passing out to Sleep instantaneously for the purpose of healing, and have a similar on-the-ground "REST" where you're awake for that instead(sleeping does not help your body, low activity does. Actual sleep is actually for maintaining mental processes), since sleep would be a little more elaborate and sacred beyond just getting HP back faster so your boar and sips will last longer. Maybe try to make dreams relevant to the character and their actions themselves: Like removing "Desires of leading a City" from a Rogue character, or having the Power and Cruelty dreams for Mhaldorians exclusively. Add in some more odd instances like dreaming of eating actually restoring some of your hunger, waking up with gold in your hands after a dream of being paid for something. Have those as "Blessings" for those that still bother to sleep.
  • Jakarana said:
    I gotta go with Sleep and Dreams if and only if it'd let me help work on and remake how dreams worked. Have a few small sized flavored "Dream Realms" people can wind up in, some personal instanced, some public with other people. Remove passing out to Sleep instantaneously for the purpose of healing, and have a similar on-the-ground "REST" where you're awake for that instead(sleeping does not help your body, low activity does. Actual sleep is actually for maintaining mental processes), since sleep would be a little more elaborate and sacred beyond just getting HP back faster so your boar and sips will last longer. Maybe try to make dreams relevant to the character and their actions themselves: Like removing "Desires of leading a City" from a Rogue character, or having the Power and Cruelty dreams for Mhaldorians exclusively. Add in some more odd instances like dreaming of eating actually restoring some of your hunger, waking up with gold in your hands after a dream of being paid for something. Have those as "Blessings" for those that still bother to sleep.
    C'mon, I know there is a lot more people sleeping than non-sleeping xD Possibly. I dunno.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Lord of Time because I could make the day last forever and therefore be a god for eternity
  • Krypton said:
    Lord of Time because I could make the day last forever and therefore be a god for eternity
    Omigawd, such awesomesauce thinking. I just wanna be Aeon 'cause then I could pause time and go and hit everyone who was annoying to me XDDDD
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited April 2015
    Twilight or Aegis.

Twilight because Darkness seems interesting and because Twilight is terrifying, and I would spend my day just terrifying people.

Aegis because War seems like an awesome realm, and a lot of the old public posts I've read involving him made him seem kind of badass.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • I'd love to be Artemis and go Team Green for a day. Or two. Or three. Or more.
  • @Alcinae Join us! We are green, and do awesome things! Plus all our Forestal classes got a rework!

And I'm just too much of an Artemis fan-girl. I'd love to sit in Her shoes and just see everything in Her eyes. Probably screw up Her realm from lack of understanding, but it'd still be fun! =D
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    A child born of War and Chaos? Oh man. Oh man.

• I think a realm like Strife could be open to lots of interesting opportunities.
  • I'd be Lord Aeon, God of Trolling Everyone With Aeon
  • edited April 2015
    I'd be a Demi actually, a daughter of Ne-Ne cause no one could every replace him. Some sort of triton half-bred from the dalliances from his youth
  • I'd be Phaestus and force everybody to speak Dwarven for a day.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    None are actually are actually my primary choices, but I liked Keresis :(

• Skye said:
    None are actually are actually my primary choices, but I liked Keresis :(

Yea, sorry I couldn't get others. I did use a random name picker, so it was luck of the draw XD
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My option isn't on that list but I've always had a great fondness for Artemis in Greek Mythology, and she'd be a pretty awesome role to play in Achaea. I'd bury Cyrene :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• NimNim
    edited April 2015
    I know little of Strife, but the role called to me as the God I'd most likely want to play. Pandora as a second, maybe Twilight as a "I'd want to, but I'd be bad at it," and Lorielan as me just being me.

but those are long-term answers. for just a day, with no worry of responsibility or repurcussions, I'd be @Sartan and teach Mhaldor true suffering: living in a city full of snugglers. Public displays of affection will become mandatory rather than banned, and everyone will be forced to raid Cyrene to have one gigantic sleepover.

• Aeon. And I would time warp an hour back every time someone got an hours worth of progress. And leave retardation in terrible places, like with Ugrach and other special folks. And I would sit at the right hand of Sartan in all of my Evil splendor.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited April 2015
    Deucalion.

edit: Also, where is Agatheis on this list >:(

edit2: And Lorielan? This poll is terrible man

edit3: Kastalia. I heard Kastalia's realm was cool.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Deucalion.

Also, where is Agatheis on this list >:(
    Lol, I could make another, with the suggestions I get from here xD

.....Don't hate me!!!!

Well, actually.......
  • Merador said:
    There's no option for Caspian  >:)
    *Sigh* Shall I make a new one?!?!? :D:D:D:D
  • Nah, I was just making a joke. Caspian was one of the early gods who was fired for being...inappropriate.