Family names.

13»

Comments

• @tael include a link to this thread

• Yes, definitely ALWAYS submit an IDEA in-game.

I believe it was @Sarapis who said at one point that the Golden Dais is best used for discussing your idea with others and making necessary changes to the idea, before officially submitting it in-game via IDEA. If I recall correctly.
  • People are still getting used to that because it used to be the exact opposite. There was a much smaller chance of an idea submitted in-game going anywhere and you'd never get any response to it (nothing about being approved or rejected, unless it was implemented and mentioned in an announce post), and the Golden Dais was a place where you could expect admin feedback most of the time (for a few years there was always someone who was tasked with just that) and they kept a list of approved/denied ideas.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah, while I'm totes a fan of in-game IDEA getting used more too (it's great to see stuff come back), I also really miss how the Dias used to be run. We could check the lists to see if stuff was already suggested, and Big C always discussed ideas with us and worked with us.

It was good times, and shame it is no longer the case.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The reason we push people to use idea is because that's in-game and available for everyone who plays Achaea. Most players don't read or use the forums, on the other hand, so making this the 'ideas list' essentially cuts out most of the game.
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Sarapis said:
    The reason we push people to use idea is because that's in-game and available for everyone who plays Achaea. Most players don't read or use the forums, on the other hand, so making this the 'ideas list' essentially cuts out most of the game.
    tbh I thought both ways worked just as well, Forums just allowed for other players inputs on the subject to show how they felt about it while no one else can see Idea and there for can't comment against it or for it.

So basically while half the player base may not use the forums, by using the forums you can get support or dislike against your idea. I'll idea it as soon as I get done cleaning though.. which may be awhile since im sitting on achaean forums instead of cleaning.