What to do with No-City and No-House past Level 30

With this character, I'm attempting to create a semi-neutral blademaster away from the politics of the Houses and City-states, with as little obligations outside of the character's personality and whim, and with as little official/civilized qualities as possible.
Essentially your standard Ronin Wave-man Wanderer trope.

The down-side being that you have no connections or aid, which is fine, I don't mind not having people having to take care of me.
But the game is literally downright impossible to progress in past Level 30 without House and City Tutors or a Mentor, which are primarily assigned via a house.
The best you're going to get is asking around and attempting to socialize enough to luck out and find someone who was educated to Trans by said former options and then left their house/city. And that's an Odyssean shot in the dark through the holes of twelve axes.

I've heard that there are clans or even more loose organisations of Cityless, Houseless people who seek to help eachother out on this front as far as teaching lesson and mentoring, but I have no clue what these are or who to contact to get involved.
Any suggestions or help on where to head from here?

Best Answers

Answers

• edited March 2015
    Aurom said:
    Kavaya can teach your class skills to Transcendent, if that's one of the questions you're asking.
    True, I've forgotten about that, and Boy do I feel dumb. But say, I need to put some lessons into survival for clotting or other non-class skills. Naturally you can probably learn enough from paying any given person with the same skill, but finding them is difficult.
    Not to mention someone to ask for general common sense advice on the class would be nice without having to come to the questions every time.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Market is a good way to find someone to get lessons from, otherwise just ask random people  just standing around not doing anything.

Although my character is rogue, I'm not a part of any rogue clans... @Bluef might be able to suggest some clans for rogues, though. Also, some classes have class-based clans... not sure if blademaster does, but it's worth looking into even if you end up having to ask on market.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• classwho might help as well