San Diego April

I'm going to San Diego mid April. Anyone have any good restaurant/tourist stuff recommendations?

Also would consider meeting someone I know well, but honestly probably not interested in that. Wife will be with me.

We're going to the zoo for sure.

Comments

• I'll come for a meet 
  • i don't know if it would be considered overrated or if you want to wait in line for something like this, but i like phil's bbq

the zoo is ace, i love the big cats and polar regions things, even if the largest feature is always the pandas
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Yeah, the pandas are a huge attraction there. We've never seen pandas before (wtf she's from China).

Jovolo, not interested in a big meet really, but if it happens it happens. I'm not an ass IRL like I am here.

• I live in San Diego, and Old Town is an amazing place to go. If you look it up you should find the location rather easily. Numerous restaurants and such. Sea world as well though you may already know about that ....in fact I am sure you do.

• I'll be in San Diego come July for Comic Con. I've been told I have to try Hodad's for Burgers. It is apparently just west of Old Town closer to the water.
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    I just moved to San Diego in March!
  • ...where was I damn it...