Character sketch requests!

First three to post can have a free sketch of their character! Just post relevant information, your description, any reference photos you may have or pose requests.

Also I have no idea how much art is worth on MUDs, could anyone message me any advice regarding pricing?

Examples:

Comments

• edited March 2015
    oooh those are beautiful! I'd like one!

PM incoming :)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited March 2015
    Ooo me!

Edit: Will PM some relevant info.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • oooh I'd love one thanks! I'll pm too! <3
  • That pup is so awesome.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    Me too please!

• Oh me! Me! Me!

Oh wait there are some other posts...One... Two... Three.... Oh well, you win some you loose some, not a big deal. I'm not sore.

I'll just... leave this here though... just in case you change your mind...

He is a human of just about average height, broad shouldered, with stocky legs and thick sinewy arms that seem to hang too low at his sides. Restless, and frequently seen to dart back and forth, his bloodshot, grey eyes peer out from under a permanently creased brow, and are ringed by dark circles. His mouth and chin bristle with stubble of a coarse hard beard growing in uneven patches around his mouth and along his jaw. His complexion is one of that kind which never looks clean or wholesome with what bare skin that is visible beneath the caked on layer of grime having a pallid, unhealthy, colour to it. On his head he has stiff, black hair, standing jaggedly all over it, and growing down hill almost to his crooked, blunt nose. His hands, which are of a rough, coarse grain, are very dirty; his fingernails are crooked, chewed down, and yellow. His habit of gnawing on them constantly often reveals the few discoloured pegs that are yet scattered in his mouth.

He is wearing:
       a resilient suit of lustrous ring mail, a men's durable black shirt, a pair of men's durable black trousers, and black military boots.

Wielding:
       Left hand: a kite shield
       Right hand: a longsword

Weapon holders:
       a studded black leather scabbard.

Containers:
       a canvas backpack.

• Damn. :frowning: 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I can't see the examples. :(