Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

1265266267268269271»

Comments

• GlisanGlisan Posts: 19Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited May 8
    Puxi said:
    Pens > Sharks, even though Washington snuck by us. :(
    #3elieve
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • CaelanCaelan Posts: 1,064Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    It's about time the hometown Whalers did SOMETHING.

• SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,970Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Finally managed to see Infinity Wars yesterday. Better than I thought it would be, but as usual with these big films plot holes littered throughout.

Interesting personal note..

I spend a lot of time in Edinburgh for work, so the scenes with Witch and Vision were pretty cool to see, having been in pubs on that street in the first scene (With the shop that will deep fry your kebab). Also, the fighting scene in the train station where Steve Rogers (Not Capt, they never call him that in the film) is Waverley, the main station into Edinburgh, where I am at least twice a week so recognised the whole place.

ConnellBrenexTahquilLanre
  • ConnellConnell Posts: 47Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sobriquet said:
    Finally managed to see Infinity Wars yesterday. Better than I thought it would be, but as usual with these big films plot holes littered throughout.

Interesting personal note..

I spend a lot of time in Edinburgh for work, so the scenes with Witch and Vision were pretty cool to see, having been in pubs on that street in the first scene (With the shop that will deep fry your kebab). Also, the fighting scene in the train station where Steve Rogers (Not Capt, they never call him that in the film) is Waverley, the main station into Edinburgh, where I am at least twice a week so recognised the whole place.

Side note to the side note: we should have a beer next time I’m in faux-Scotland (end of this month)
    Sobriquet
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,598Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    First milestone birthday where I woke up and wasn’t freaking out about getting older. I’m deeply saddened by the fact it’s my first birthday without my Gidget. We never made it to 18 years together and I guess I’m still in mourning.

I got flowers (for the fourth time ever in my life), chocolates, hugs from the cute English guy that usually gives me chocolate, and my grandmother sent me a beautiful diamond and garnet pendant that is just perfectly between rose gold and silver.

For some reason I thought I’d be freaking out about settlng down and having those biological clock issues but there’s nothing there. I realised I’m actually pretty happy about where I am in life, with the choices I’ve made up until this point, and I’m eager to see where I end up in the next chapter of my life.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

CailinAchillesMinifieIohanna
Sign In to Comment.