Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

1261262263265267

Comments

  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 52Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Congratz, @Aralaya ! Have fun out there and enjoy the drive.
    Aralaya
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,615Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bit more balanced team play this time! @Cyr and my first win on the desert map.




    AntidasKyrra
  • CyrCyr Posts: 46Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Dunn is top tier bait. A+
    image
    Tysandr
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 381Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Play Fortnite like men.
    Morthif
  • AntidasAntidas Posts: 1,434Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    Bit more balanced team play this time! @Cyr and my first win on the desert map.


    Don't have a screenshot to prove it, but queue'd into 1-man squad last night on Erangel. Came out with the win and 15 kills. Felt like a total boss. Never managed to win a 1-man squad game before, let alone with 15 kills.

    Dunn
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,615Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I've got one solo win under my belt. That was a fking rush and a half. My watch was telling me to calm down!


    Antidas
  • AntidasAntidas Posts: 1,434Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    I've got one solo win under my belt. That was a fking rush and a half. My watch was telling me to calm down!
    Yeah dude. I tried to take a good picture of it for snapchat for the guys I play with, and could barely keep my hands from shaking long enough to get a picture that wasn't completely blurry as fuck. Was only semi successful lol. Unfortunately I just sent it through snapchat and didn't save it anywhere.

  • LeviticusLeviticus Posts: 272Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I like to spread the love to deserving people! Thank whoever increased the auction 4 to 15010 , heh. 
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,874Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    15k cr just to have mindnet? Holy shit. 
    image
    Xias
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,510Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Some people just really want things!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,372Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kyrra said:
    Some people just really want things!
    Are you trading all your artefacts in again? Nobody I've spoken to seems to know who that bid belongs to.
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,508Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Kyrra said:
    Some people just really want things!
    Are you trading all your artefacts in again? Nobody I've spoken to seems to know who that bid belongs to.
    *grins evilly*
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 614Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

    I'm betting Proficy. :D

  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,372Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Solnir said:

    I'm betting Proficy. :D

    I don't think so. Leviticus and Aegoth both asked if it was me, and I assume they'd know if it was Proficy. He spent almost 10k on vitality not that long ago, too. Also this from Memorable quotes:
    Proficy said:
    These auctions always remind me, no matter how rich i "think" i am IG.... im still jus basic :(

    I assume Minifie's joking, but maybe he's not poor like I assumed and does have 15k credits lying around (or doesn't want to own other artefacts any more).

  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,306Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zulah.

  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,508Member @ - Epic Achaean
    zulah probably win every auction :P.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,372Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 17
    Cooper said:
    Zulah.
    He was one of my guesses, but pretty sure he was part of the discussion we had on Warriors about it the other day, and he didn't say it was him. Seemed to be in agreement with the rest of us that 15k credits for it is insane.
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,588Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Cooper said:
    Zulah.
    He was one of my guesses, but pretty sure he was part of the discussion we had on Warriors about it the other day, and he didn't say it was him. Seemed to be in agreement with the rest of us that 15k credits for it is insane.
    Bluffing sounds exactly like something Zulah would do to avoid driving the price of something up.

  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,372Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Trey said:
    Antonius said:
    Cooper said:
    Zulah.
    He was one of my guesses, but pretty sure he was part of the discussion we had on Warriors about it the other day, and he didn't say it was him. Seemed to be in agreement with the rest of us that 15k credits for it is insane.
    Bluffing sounds exactly like something Zulah would do to avoid driving the price of something up.
    Definitely a possibility. Though it's already at 15k, so would be a bit late. We'll find out in about 8 hours.
  • ZulahZulah Posts: 727Member @ - Epic Achaean
    @Trey I tried telling everyone how useless ship in a bottle would be before driving it to 7k... got too rich for my blood after that. I also dropped out of mindnet at 7k. Hadn't heard who chased it. I considered it up until 10k
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,372Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zulah said:
    @Trey I tried telling everyone how useless ship in a bottle would be before driving it to 7k... got too rich for my blood after that. I also dropped out of mindnet at 7k. Hadn't heard who chased it. I considered it up until 10k
    10k was my soft cutoff point for mindnet too. Would have likely gone a bit above that but not another 50% of that amount.
  • DevranDevran Posts: 526Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I bought Overwatch and installed it overnight last night. When I get home from work I get to shoot things. Maybe. Or catch bullets. With muh face. Probably.

    I was going to wait until next payday, but I watched some youtube vidjas and now I just really want to play Reaper. 
    Kyrra
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,510Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Devran said:
    I bought Overwatch and installed it overnight last night. When I get home from work I get to shoot things. Maybe. Or catch bullets. With muh face. Probably.

    I was going to wait until next payday, but I watched some youtube vidjas and now I just really want to play Reaper. 
    I know what me and you are doing later tonight ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    Devran
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 888Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Finally got my damn braces on after months of "well you need to fix x thing blah blah blah"

    I will likely live to regret that statement, but at least they're on, and feel super fuckin weird.


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Xias
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,508Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Aralaya said:
    Finally got my damn braces on after months of "well you need to fix x thing blah blah blah"

    I will likely live to regret that statement, but at least they're on, and feel super fuckin weird.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzkAUpSZfpY
    Aralaya
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,510Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am exhausted and bruised in weird places, however, I'm now certified in childcare first aid with asthma and anaphylaxis management.

    This means I can treat those adult-sized children also.

    I'm pro support now!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    IohannaMinifieSobriquetJhaeli
Sign In to Comment.