Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

1256257258259260262»

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,334Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yesterday was a fun trip to the podiatrist, and to book in with the optometrist and arrange for new glasses. Will have orthortics arriving in about three weeks which will only do so much for me. Apparently I’m extraordinarily pigeon-toed and throw my hips when I walk - I put this down to getting hit by a car when I was six, I’ve had hip and leg joint issues ever since.

Today I spent over six hours cleaning. Disposed of all the old linens out of the cupboard, stripped the bed and removed the mattress. Basically swept, mopped, vacuumed, and remade my bed with the $400 worth of bedding I bought yesterday. Today was stifling hot despite all the rain too.

But getting to climb into bed with everything all super fresh and new is a damn luxury. And there’s not a spot of mold anywhere, I was really thorough on that.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

KlendathuDevranElipise
  • DevranDevran Posts: 445Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited November 13
    I should have posted this on the weekend (it's now monday arvo about 4pm) but I binge watched the new Star Trek netflix series over the weekend.

I... kind of have a mega crush on the red head cadet.... 

She so hot. >.>

/happy sigh
    KyrraChubbs
Sign In to Comment.