OOC Raves

Comments

• Jadys said:
    rave: woke up to the sexy revvings, rumblings and purrings of all the mustangs leaving the hotel for the car show this morning.
    rant: I overslept
    There are very few ways better to wake up to.  I will say I am jealous.  I miss my 2007 GT.  Such a sweet sound.  

Took a quick flight to Florida to look at houses this weekend (might be picking up a spare) and we rented the V6 and even THAT was nice.  And that is very hard for me to say. V84lyfe

• edited June 2017
    Faith in Lisa Su

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Congrats!! That's fantastic news. Maybe not exactly what you wanted, but hopefully exactly what you need.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Fuuuuuck me, the freaking finale of The Handmaiden's Tale. So good but WHY. I DEMAND TO KNOW MORE. GODDAMNIT THIS IS WHY I NEVER INVEST INTO NEW SHOWS, THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Hrrrngggggh.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Melodie said:
    Fuuuuuck me, the freaking finale of The Handmaiden's Tale. So good but WHY. I DEMAND TO KNOW MORE. GODDAMNIT THIS IS WHY I NEVER INVEST INTO NEW SHOWS, THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Hrrrngggggh.
    Not read the book then?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    I haven't no, and I'm debating if I want to or not honestly. Though I'm sure like most things, the book is better.
    Melodie said:
    I haven't no, and I'm debating if I want to or not honestly. Though I'm sure like most things, the book is better.
    It's only three episodes in here in the UK, I'm enjoying (not sure if it's the right word) more than I thought I would. Book is awesomesauce though.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Man it gets so much better. It's like early GoT where every episode is trying to one-up itself and you slowly become more horrified/transfixed. I'll probably re-watch the whole season again before I cancel my free trial to Hulu.
  • Guns and Roses tonight in London.

Rock n F'ing Roll baby, been looking forward to this for 20yrs. Let's just hope Axl decides to turn up on time... 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Guns and Roses tonight in London.

Rock n F'ing Roll baby, been looking forward to this for 20yrs. Let's just hope Axl decides to turn up on time... 
    They played Slane there recently. Not only did he turn up but apparently they were fucking amazing.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Sobriquet said:
    Guns and Roses tonight in London.

I am suitably jealous!
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Rave for Wholotta box.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    The Keepers on Netflix
  • That Attack on Titan season finale. Dunno whether it's a rant or a rave; it at least didn't end on much of a cliffhanger, moreso a precursor into what Season 3 holds. But it still didn't get to where I thought it would, after reading the manga.

Damn.

Rave that at least Season 3 is confirmed for next year!
  • Andre Ward
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Today I learned bleeding fabric is a little bit messy but gosh it's so pretty at the end.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra The above concerning comment needs further explanation.
  • edited June 2017
    Kyrra said:
    Today I learned bleeding fabric is a little bit messy but gosh it's so pretty at the end.
    I know what you mean here, from previous conversations, but if I didn't... Well, this comment raises questions.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kyrra said:

@Tahquil: I never even thought twice about my comment but this is what I meant! Basically saturating fabric with water and bleeding the colour through to dye it.

This is my first attempt. The colours are super pretty but the quality is pretty crap. I might have oversaturated it a bit. I was told that wetter is better :/ 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• So, not the new wave of feminist art we expected :)

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    You people are gross.

Kyrra said:
    I was told that wetter is better :/ 
    QFT.

• Klendathu said:
    Kyrra said:
    QFT.
    Oh my god, how did I miss this?

I need to up my pervert game.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Xaden said:
    Klendathu said:
    Kyrra said:
    QFT.
    Oh my god, how did I miss this?
    How did you both miss this?:
    [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]
  • Xaden said:
    Klendathu said:
    Kyrra said:
    QFT.

• edited June 2017
    I was flying to check out a nebula in Elite Dangerous and it looks like a happy dragon.