Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

Comments

• EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 775 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    42 triple doubles capped off with a sick game winner. also sergio! finally!
    I don’t regret the days that I discarded,
    I don’t feel sorry for the lilac of my soul.
    The purple rowan burning in the garden
    Can’t warm and comfort anyone at all.
    Durian
  • DurianDurian Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    So happy for Sergio @Ellodin

He deserved it so bad!
    Ellodin
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ellodin said:
    42 triple doubles capped off with a sick game winner. also sergio! finally!
    He's played with a lot more confidence this season, and Westbrook is a phenomenal first target. I still think they need a key player at the arc and they'll still be able to get to the conference finals, so depends on what happens in the off season. 
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,262 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It's cold enough tonight to turn off the fans and bring out a blanket! I'm so excited by this, especially since kitty loves to snuggle when it's cold.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

TahquilJozlyn
  • SlyViolinSlyViolin Member Posts: 9
    Look who's back. Back again.

Probably the best benefit of the new tweaks to the website and forums us old guys can go back to our names before the mandatory use of character names was instituted.
    Trey
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,302 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    True, but we also know what you just did in the bathroom.
  • SlyViolinSlyViolin Member Posts: 9
    To be fair, I picked this name from "Word Disassociation" before I knew the urban dictionary meaning. But still fits I suppooooossseee
    Trey
  • EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 775 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    new kendrick
    I don’t regret the days that I discarded,
    I don’t feel sorry for the lilac of my soul.
    The purple rowan burning in the garden
    Can’t warm and comfort anyone at all.
    Trey
  • ExelethrilExelethril moar theta decayMember Posts: 3,063 @@ - Legendary Achaean

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • ExelethrilExelethril moar theta decayMember Posts: 3,063 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Q2 earnings season has kicked off!

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • ElsamElsam Member Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kyrra said:
    Just nailed an interview for a job that I didn't even apply for but seems absolutely perfect for me!

I'll hopefully find out by tomorrow afternoon if I was successful.
    Good luck! Hope you get it!
    JozlynKyrraUtianima
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.Member Posts: 1,075 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I also saw a rainbow. Hurrah for rainbows. 
     yes, sir.
    SlyViolinUtianima
  • JonathinJonathin A deep pit of hunger and despairMember Posts: 3,119 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I washed a black smudge off my arm. It kind of looked like a rainbow as it was going down the drain.

(Mudlet Clan): Nylian says, "Mosr's on the case. Fix incoming."

Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

JozlynUtianima
    Nailed another interview today! For a different job! One that I don't particularly want but it was my first time having to interview with a partial phone conference so that was a pretty cool experience.

A minor rant that I didn't hear back about yesterday's interview which I had my hopes up for, but I'll find out for sure about both early next week.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Utianima
  • DraedethaDraedetha Member Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Nice! It might also be a good idea to give them a follow up call and thank them for the interview, ask them if they need any additional information from you? I'll root for you!
    KyrraUtianima
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Finished phase 1 training for my new job.  Was boring, but a pre-requisite for the other training.  Only part that sucked was it was 3 days and 90-120 minutes away, and could have easily been done in one day.  But I get mileage plus normal pay for it so.. Make an extra $350 on my next check for mileage alone.

UtianimaDraedethaRenek
  • MelodieMelodie MhaldorMember Posts: 4,497 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Just spent 13 hours out today. It has been an insane day of ups and downs, but overall I was really glad to spend it with my two older brothers. With all of us having our own lives and struggles, it's hard to find a way to meet together, but it's always a joy to get to see them. Even when one of them farts next to me on purpose.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    UtianimaTalamondSaeva
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,028 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited April 24
    So I had entered the writing contest hosted on the League of Legends Oceanic server. We had to write a story related to champion skins and based on the theme of "something is amiss". They apparently received hundreds of entries

While I didn't win, my story got an honorable mention ^^. I was so happy with this. Afterwards, I received some requests from players asking if they can read my story. Very pleasing experience.
    Utianima
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,398 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It was your birthday week? Neat. Lots of them to celebrate in a short timespan!

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and AustriaMember Posts: 215 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Siduri said:
    Heading out for a job interview. Wish me luck!
    Good luck!  :)

Siduri
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USAMember Posts: 2,767 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tickets to game 6! #WhoopDatTrick
  • MenoxMenox Member Posts: 10 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Had a great time meeting up with @Ellodin and @Ruth, and seeing @Jurixe again.  First time I've had a proper holiday in a long while, and using it to drive you all around was definitely a worthwhile way to spend the week (minus all the U-turns...)

Now to log back into Achaea...Meets always drag me back.
    JurixeEllodin
    Yet another interview today for a job that I never applied for!

I'm really loving that suddenly all these interviews are coming in. Now I just need for one of these companies to call me back and ask me if I'm good to start tomorrow.

SobriquetUtianimaOgnog
Sign In to Comment.