OOC Raves

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    witcher 1?
    Witcher 3. It took us like four months or so because she wanders around aimlessly a lot, but I've been so impressed by how much story has been packed into the game, and how much sidequests tie in both with minor quests as well as the main story. Ending was a little cliche, but still felt really satisfying to watch!
  • three endings yo
  • Aegoth said:
    three endings yo
    WHAT
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Vallie said:
    Aegoth said:
    three endings yo
    WHAT

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Vallie said:
    Aegoth said:
    three endings yo
    WHAT

I'd say google it, but don't do that unless you want the other ones to be spoiled :P

• there are three endings to witcher 3, yes

Among the fans they're usually labeled as: bad, happy, good

Chances are you got the happy ending @Vallie, it's by far the most common one
  • the bad ending is the best one in terms of cinematics and acting. It's a fucking tear jerker
  • We might just end up watching it - I was pushing her to finish it off so we could play No Man's Sky and Last Guardian :(

• Why would you ever play NMS? It's one of the worst games ever created. It's like going from a mercedes to a tricycle
  • Just hop straight to Last Guardian, you'll thank yourself in the end. No Man's Sky was a bundle of sadness and disappointment, and not in the dramatic-music-sad-storyline kind of way.
  • Well, she loves space, and I like watching her play things, so it's been on her list for a while. I'm definitely a lot more excited for Last Guardian - Trico is sooooo cuteeee.
  • First NFL game I've ever watched from start to finish. What a game. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Vadik said:
    Just hop straight to Last Guardian, you'll thank yourself in the end. No Man's Sky was a bundle of sadness and disappointment, and not in the dramatic-music-sad-storyline kind of way.

Turikur T.T
    Huh. Neat.
  • Just won $600 on  the Superbowl!!!!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Man I'm not even a football kinda gal and I was impressed by the game.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Don't let the Falcons blowing a 21-3 lead distract you from the fact that the Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead!
  • MOST. AMAZING. GAME. EVER.

Yay Patriots! <3 

All haters can report to OOC Rants. :P
  • Vesios said:
    Don't let the Falcons blowing a 21-3 lead distract you from the fact that the Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead!
    you're clearly not distracted, 28-3
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    How did I not know there was a new season of Black Sails out?

• Kresslack said:
    How did I not know there was a new season of Black Sails out?
    There is?

Guess I know what I'm watching tonight.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Falcons are notorious for choking, not surprised. 
  • Quisse said:
    MOST. AMAZING. GAME. EVER.

Yay Patriots! <3 

All haters can report to OOC Rants. :P
    We're not friends anymore.

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    edited February 2017
    Sobriquet said:
    First NFL game I've ever watched from start to finish. What a game. 
    First halftime show I've ever watched from start to finish. What a show!

• Vesios said:
    Don't let the Falcons blowing a 21-3 lead distract you from the fact that the Golden State Warriors blew a 3-1 lead!
    3-1? But basketball games get points into the hundreds.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Nazihk said:
    Fuck the Patriots.
    No YOU!  So damn happy. GO PATS!