OOC Raves

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Do you have pets? That seems like it would be a great area for a dog or cat or multiples of those things, or even a terrarium. I'm only saying that though because I very much doubt I would fit in there to begin with.

Or throw a futon mattress in there, and put a shelf up for books and a reading nook.

• No pets allowed unfortunately but I do have a pet orchid I half killed. It's only about 140cm in height so once my couch arrives I'll through the beanbag I've been using in there, make a couple of giant pillows, put down a rug and it'll be the reading nook and chill corner.
  • what a national championship game!
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Maybe if Bama qb wouldn't have thrown more balls into the sidelines then the field it'd had been different, I'm a pretty hardcore Alabama fan but that just made me wanna slam my head through a wall.  All the same good game Clemson,  we'll see ya next year same game :)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    You managed to escape from Florida. Congratulations. One of these days I'll do the same.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    The pc. She lives. Nothing DoA (what a gd relief).
    Now I just need the ssd to get here so my bottleneck is not this shitty hdd.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    What other games are you looking forward to playing?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Puxi said:
    Jonathin said:
    What other games are you looking forward to playing?
    Fallout, d3, rust, Ark. Just shit I couldn't or could only play at like 10fps.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Elipise didn't send me cookies. :(
  • Frederich said:
    @Elipise didn't send me cookies. :(
    Soooonnn! You want to bourbon ones, right?
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Idk!  I don't mind!
  • Ellodin said:
    What a goddamn game and ending!
    I'm crying :'(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Not a fan of either team, but yeah... what a game.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Packers vs Patriots tbh

Which kills me because that means I have to root for the Pack, lesser of two evils.  :s Can't have the Dark Side of the Force filthy stinking Patriots winning the whole thing, ugh.

RIP Cowboys though, that final field goal ho-lee fuckarolee, won by inches
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Sherlock 4.3

Not exactly what I was hoping for, and certainly not what I was expecting, but surprisingly satisfying. Now to just wait another two years :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • Sherlock, tho.

No one could deserve Molly Hooper :(

• OMG SHERLOCK IS BACK?
  • As a football fan, Packers vs Cowboys was amazing. As a Packers fan... That game was fucking awful. So incredibly stressful watching that lead get eaten away, and my hands hurt from crossing my fingers so damn hard on all four of those field goals at the end.
  • Antonius said:
    As a football fan, Packers vs Cowboys was amazing. As a Packers fan... That game was fucking awful. So incredibly stressful watching that lead get eaten away, and my hands hurt from crossing my fingers so damn hard on all four of those field goals at the end.
    I hate you

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Cailan said:
    OMG SHERLOCK IS BACK?
    Can't really say it's back now it's already over. Save yourself the bother, it was crap this time around. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Atalkez said:
    Antonius said:
    As a football fan, Packers vs Cowboys was amazing. As a Packers fan... That game was fucking awful. So incredibly stressful watching that lead get eaten away, and my hands hurt from crossing my fingers so damn hard on all four of those field goals at the end.
    I hate you
    Words hurt. :(
  • Antonius said:
    Atalkez said:
    Antonius said:
    I hate you
    Words hurt. :(
    So did that loss :'(

• Sobriquet said:
    Cailan said:
    OMG SHERLOCK IS BACK?
    Can't really say it's back now it's already over. Save yourself the bother, it was crap this time around. 
    Out of curiosity, what parts of it made you think it was crap? I enjoyed it, myself.