OOC Raves

Comments

• Rave: Today I preordered the cinema tickets for the Twilight saga breaking dawn 2! Part 1 and part 2 on the 13:th and part 2 starts at 00:00 morning on the 14:th =) WHEEE I got the tickets=)
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Synbios said:

Finally made an account in LoL...well, the one in Garena, that is. Still, might want to try US version if it isn't as laggy.

I have an account there too, @Synbios. We can hang out too!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Idelisa said:

Salik said:
    Rant: Today I preordered the cinema tickets for the Twilight saga breaking dawn 2 because for some god forsaken reason I have to go see it at 00:00 morning on the 14th
    @Salik, I think you posted in the wrong section. 
  • It's a RAVE, if you play achaea and not excited to see the Twilight part 2 then your not into the flow
  • Your not into the flow!

• said the child =)
  • Homonyms will be the death of you. Probably indirectly, because someone is going to kill you for -ing them up so much.
  • Said Zebedee.

• Oh please, Louis would kicks Edward's ass any day of the week.
  • Nah, Edward for the win. If I were gay I would so do Edward.... Actually as a straight man I can admit Edward is hot.
  • Please stop.
  • ... we need real raves because Twilight talk is going to make me ill. 

Rave: @Faolin's clan Monday- the most fun I've had in AGES, it still keeps me going when I'm sad. Thanks you guys (for those who are on the forums, and those who aren't) it means a lot :)
    meh

• Real rave? If I feel Twilight is a real rave for me, then why try to dimnish it? I loved the books and the movies are actually pretty accurate compared to other books that's been converted to video... So Stop ruining my rave. I'm very thrilled about part 2 of breaking dawn
  • Yes,we know you like Twilight. I think one rave was enough for that, no justification needed.

Rave: Space Citizen and XCOM. Two amazing space games being released this week! I'm so excited, even though I can't afford any of them ;__;

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • What is wrong with that? I'm just refeering to pictures.... Bonko should learn that I'm always right and that Twilight is Awesome!
  • Salik said:
    Bonko should learn that I'm always right and that Twilight is Awesome!
    I may be wrong... But I guess you already mentioned that.
  • you know that a god in Achaea plays Edward in Twilight???
  • I'm going to bow out after one more image which sums up this entire situation:

• Rave: I knew Bonko was a blond girl =) Thanks for confirming it!!!!
  • Salik said:
    you know that a god in Achaea plays Edward in Twilight???
    Yes, I knew that. His name is Chuck Norris.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited October 2012
    @Salik: Really, we get it. You like twilight. That's cool bro, but I don't like it and I really don't want to read a full page about your love of it. Can we move on to more raves now?
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • If @Salik wants to post a bunch of raves about Twilight and isn't deliberately trolling, I may roll my eyes in private but I don't actually care that much. At least those are raves. But could we -please- stop arguing and derailing from raves and spamming the thread with pictures? I like this thread.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I don't think anyone got my reference.
    :(
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Tahquil said:
    I don't think anyone got my reference.
    :(
    Is it an Anne Rice thing >.<
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Saw a trailer for Dishonored. The subtitle was 'Revenge solves everything'.

This rearranged itself in my head as 'Vengeance solves everything.'  Which I found funny.

Damnit I need sleep.
  • Salik said:
    HOLD THE PHONE...

this is a lemur
  • @Peak yeah it's a Lemur.... Aha I need to explain this to you, he is a cooky Lemur, saying Shut your pie hole and dance monkey as an insult. I can't see how you could miss his message. He's cool and cooky....

Rave: Peak's funny remarks when I am correct =)