OOC Raves

Comments

• New James Bond theme.

• You can keep the snow. I don't want it.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • *happily takes all @Daklore's snow*

Yay!!!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • That new James Bond theme is being played at work every hour on the hour today. Who's this Adele I've been hearing so much about?
  • [-X Shame on you.

• What's an adele?
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Jonathin said:
    I have taken nerd to the next level.
    I'm a little jealous
  • @Crathen, take me now. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Alyssea said:
    It's finally snowing here. Hope it stays this way, so tired of 70-80+ degree temperatures in CO in Autumn.
    Snow? Whats snow? Texas only ices, if that...
  • Ordered pizza from Dominos. Get a phone call while it's out on delivery from "Stark Tony" 

I am pleased ^.^
    meh

• had a york patty for the first time in a year... 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ibuprofen and orojel, how I love thee, let me count the ways...

Seriously the only way my life is currently tolerable without sleeping it away, at present. Thank God for Modern medicine. [-O<
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Used some of my birthday money to buy the hell out of perfume from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. I got a full-sized bottle of their "Pride" blend, and like $73 worth of samples, because I'm indecisive. I'm going to be watching my mailbox with all of the excitement of a kid on Christmas morning.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Jiraishin said:
    Convinced a friend to try Achaea, and I think he spent like 7 total hours playing today. Success :D
    One of us! One of us!

• Starting to get in my daily walks again now that it's not hotter than all hell.  Couple of miles every day and I'm loving it!
  • 1) hub's birthday was a success. Awesome dinner(s) and the best carrot cake to date. I've spent 9 years perfecting this recipe and they came out fantastically. 
    2) continued sub work, plus a lead on a secretary position at a law firm
    3) being allowed Tylenol. No pain is GOOOOOOOOD!!!!11!11!coconut!!1!
    4) my house being somewhat clean because I was able to move 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    LoL matches with Ruth. I swear we can't lose. Annnnnd....probably just jinxed it. 

• RuthRuth Singapore
    You did. Psffffshhfhfhhft. @ Kresslack.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Purple hair. It looks awesome - and for as much time as I spent in the salon today, it ought to, haha. Pictures tomorrow.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Wake up, grab laptop while lying in bed and log on for messages. Insta invite to raid, gotta love Ashtan
  • Nemutaur said:
    Wake up, grab laptop while lying in bed and log on for messages. Insta invite to raid, gotta love Ashtan
    I didn't even mean to raid at first. 
    Earionduil beckons you to him.
    You begin to raid Shallam.

Fun though, I just went with it.
  • Finally made an account in LoL...well, the one in Garena, that is. Still, might want to try US version if it isn't as laggy.

• Lost my ring for two days... FINALLY found it after I just dumped my trashcan on the floor
  • Finally some rain its been far to dry here
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Slothantos killed Catmain. He killed him with his one weakness, catniptonite, and now Catmain won't reset.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae