Achaea on MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• Personally I think having two people stream- one verteran Achaean and one newbie- playing together and learning more about the world would be a lot more interesting to watch. They could talk about the lore, explore not only the options in the game, but the ideas and interactions people can have. Have some interactions and RP (a mhaldorian-targossas debate, a CIJ show, people playing one of those New Thera board games, gambling!) either pre-arranged or spontaneous (I've done "Dortheron Story Time" before, where I make a story randomly on the spot in says). Unlike other games, there aren't any flashing lights or pounding sounds: it's about a persons discovery of the world and the people that make it up.

It wasn't until recently that I started to look into Twitch streaming for fun (I even looked up Achaea and sadly found no streamers at the time). I'm a nobody and not someone who would help bring people in, but I'm willing to participate and help Achaea grow. I have no draw with any streamers, but just let me know and I'm willing to participate to make any attempts unique, entertaining, and hopefully, fun to play and watch.
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • On occasions when I've been streaming lately I'll pull in one or two people who are possibly followers or randoms so anything ka better than none really. That's the best way to look at it.