Superbowl!!

Comments

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited January 2015

P sure a hit like that could kill you, without the proper armor. I know a few semi-pro league players have died in recent years from taking hits so hard to the chest that they literally stopped the heart, while playing without full protective gear.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Knowing we put a stomping on Seattle, in Seattle.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited January 2015
    And yet Rodgahs is 0-3 against Seattle. :tease:
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    And yet Rodgahs is 0-3 against Seattle. :tease:
    I suspect the Patriots will use our formula to beat Seattle.  Except, they'll finish the game.
  • Romo is a top 10 qb.

Fuck the haters!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Klendathu said:
    The Six Nations starts on Friday. It's rugby. What's rugby? It's a bit like American Football, but they don't feel it necessary to wear armour. Pussies.

Different game, different set of rules and hits. And those helmets become pretty brutal weapons more than they provide safety.

And the Six Nations is like the Rugby Championship but with lesser teams right? ;)
  • Atalkez said:
    Romo is a top 10 qb.

Fuck the haters!
    Sure.  He's like number 10.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Cidusii said:
    Klendathu said:
    The Six Nations starts on Friday. It's rugby. What's rugby? It's a bit like American Football, but they don't feel it necessary to wear armour. Pussies.

Different game, different set of rules and hits. And those helmets become pretty brutal weapons more than they provide safety.

And the Six Nations is like the Rugby Championship but with lesser teams right? ;)
    Six Nations. Six national teams, not club level.

England. Ireland. Scotland. Wales. Italy. France.

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ainly said:
    Atalkez said:
    Romo is a top 10 qb.

Fuck the haters!
    Actually a case can be made for #1 (not saying I think that, fyi)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Ainly said:
    Atalkez said:
    Romo is a top 10 qb.

Fuck the haters!
    Actually a case can be made for #1 (not saying I think that, fyi)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr
    #1 Luck
    #2 Rodgers

The rest of the list is muddy
  • Klendathu said:
    Cidusii said:
    Klendathu said:

Six Nations. Six national teams, not club level.

England. Ireland. Scotland. Wales. Italy. France.

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php

Haha I know, Rugby Championship is what the Tri-nations used to be (NZ, Aussie, SA) until Argentina joined. Just pulling your leg ;).
  • Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Less than 12 hours 'til it starts! I can't wait!  B)
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Reporting from Arizona, damnit Seattle we don't need any of your weird drivers, blinding fog, or constant rain. Which all three we've had! I'm glad my fog lights, which I haven't used in years, work.
  • Report: 82% Of Americans Name “Meteor To Hit Stadium” As Team They’re Rooting For In Super Bowl I think this link pretty much sums up my feelings about the game since the Cowboys lost
    Grom said:
    Report: 82% Of Americans Name “Meteor To Hit Stadium” As Team They’re Rooting For In Super Bowl I think this link pretty much sums up my feelings about the game since the Cowboys lost
    I hope not. My company built that stadium. At least keep the retracting roof undamaged :p
    edited February 2015
    This game is crazy! Already winning money on SeaHawks!
  • Cya nerds pats win

• The final minute of this game and all I have to say is:

What the fuck. 
  • Hnnghhhh.  :|
    Poor Seattle! Nice fight at the end though!
  • StarLord is going to Boston.  :'(
  • 1st german in history to win a super bowl ring! YEEEEESSSS!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Really tough loss, but still a great and memorable season that we're thankful for. Many said we wouldn't be able to make it to two Super Bowls in a row, but we did it anyways.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• GRONK SMASH
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Congrats* Pats*!*
  • Kazu said:

GDI! You have one of the best backs in the NFL half a yard out. You decide to throw a stupid pass. That was an idiotic play call.