Superbowl!!

Who are you pulling for?

Do you have any Superbowl traditions you want to share?

Any must have foods?

Any good stories from past ones?

Come, share with us!

Comments

• SethSeth North Carolina
    I'm hoping for a good game, last years sucked! Personally I don't like either team, but would rather have the Patriots lose.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Wooo! Happy Blue Friday 12's! Go Seahawks!  <3
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• GO SAINTS!
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Rangor said:
    GO SAINTS!

Ewwwwwww, no. (Panthers fan here)
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Praise be unto our Lord and Savior, Russell Wilson.

Everything is blue and green, and nothing hurts. I'll be working for most of the game, but listening on satellite radio. If the 'hawks win again... I'm going to go party with strangers in the streets like I did last year. Here's hoping for another epic Seattle win - last year was fun, but I was bummed that we let Denver score in garbage time. :smiley: 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    I live in Arizona where all of the superbowl madness is taking place. All you damn snowbirds are hogging the roads!

I'm just going to a superbowl party at a friend's house. I'm cheering for Seahawks because my friend is an avid fan and would kick me out of his house. Seeing as I'm in it for the free food and drinks, I don't want to piss off my meal ticket. Hehe.
  • GREEN BAY THREW THEIR GAME AND I'M STILL PISSED

That said, I'm rooting for the Seahawks, because anything is better than a Patriots victory.
  • Dez caught that. Fuck you all

(Go Seahawks)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I booked Monday off so I don't have to get up for work on about three hours sleep (woo timezones!).

Would have preferred the Packers didn't blow their last game, but don't really care who wins at this point. A more interesting game than last year would be nice though.
  • Come on Collingwood!...Oh wait. You said superbowl. Sorry, I thought you were talking about a real sport. Sorry, my mistake. 
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    I never thought I'd write this but... Go Niners! No, wait. Dang man. Go Ravens! Wait wait I got it. Go Pa... almost. Go Boston! Yeah that's it. Close enough at least. This year the game is a big disappointment. Two teams I hope lose every game they play getting the chance to be champs, again. I may not be able to endure the indignation.

Can a Cowboys fan get a QB for cryin' out loud?
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
    You already have a really good QB. It is your Owner/GM/Defense that is utter garbage. 
  • The funny thing is, even if the Patriots win this year, they lose. Asterisks for life.
  • Man, all you dicks don't know who to root for, Patriots are Gods among men. Just like the Bruins. Don't like that? Go piss into the wind, tell me how that goes for you.

Hail Tom, full of strength.
    Our Coach is with you.
    Blessed are you among men,
    and blessed is the ball in your hand,
    deflated.
    Holy Tom, Father of Wins,
    pray for us cheaters,
    now and at the hour of our lawsuit.
    Amen.

But srsly, Patriots gon' win.

New England so classy with the namecalling and crudeness.

• The Deflatriots will lose hard. I will be gleeful because not only will Princess Brady not get his fourth win, but his entire legacy is ruined since he and Darth Belichick can't win a game without cheating
    Aegoth said:
    The Deflatriots will lose hard. I will be gleeful because not only will Princess Brady not get his fourth win, but his entire legacy is ruined since he and Darth Belichick can't win a game without cheating

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Haldon said:
    I never thought I'd write this but... Go Niners! No, wait. Dang man. Go Ravens! Wait wait I got it. Go Pa... almost. Go Boston! Yeah that's it. Close enough at least. This year the game is a big disappointment. Two teams I hope lose every game they play getting the chance to be champs, again. I may not be able to endure the indignation.

man, you should have just stopped there

• Pulling for the Seahawks, even though they're not my favorite team (Panthers, man. Save your griefing, idc.)

I hate the Patriots, though. I don't wanna see them win anything. Ever. So this game will mostly be about the loads of hot wings and the liquor consumption for me.

...and a $100 bet.
    Taraus said:
    Haldon said:

You're breaking my heart, boo. 
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Aodfionn said:
    Taraus said:
    Haldon said:

you DO know where I'm from, right?

Taraus said:
    Aodfionn said:
    Taraus said:
    Haldon said:

you DO know where I'm from, right?
    i love you for your flaws, not in spite of them.
  • Super Foodball (other games are just called foodball)

1. Friends

2. Food

3. Booze

4. Board games in case it turns out to be a bad game

Also on the Seahawks wagon. I like teams with birds as mascots. I also do not like the Patriots because they are generally just good and fun to hate on. Also was born in raised in Miami, so there's a general distaste towards them to start with.
  • edited January 2015
    Aodfionn said:
    You already have a really good QB. It is your Owner/GM/Defense that is utter garbage. 
    They have a good QB and play Romo anyway?????
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Another year closer to victory for the Believeland Browns 
  • I'm rooting for an earthquake to open up the earth and swallow both teams. Paging @Artemis.

Go Pack.
  • Rooting for the team with fully inflated balls nawmean
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    The Six Nations starts on Friday. It's rugby. What's rugby? It's a bit like American Football, but they don't feel it necessary to wear armour. Pussies.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."